Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

U15 Girls 2014-2015

Thoughts yet? Up and comers? Any surprises? As always, let's try to keep this worthwhile.

Clay County - to be this year's surprise team.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Clay County - to be this year's surprise team.
      Great! What makes you say that -new players, coaches, other magic? New seasons are fun.

Comment

I am interested in following how this one develops... U15 girls is a strong age group in Florida with PV and Sunrise... Creeks and Davie finished the year on a pretty good note as well (end of their U14 season)... I believe poster #2 refers to some of the new girls that went to Clay... I think 3 new girls on the team, all coming from Creeks...

Comment

I am interested in following how this one develops... U15 girls is a strong age group in Florida with PV and Sunrise... Creeks and Davie finished the year on a pretty good note as well (end of their U14 season)... I believe poster #2 refers to some of the new girls that went to Clay... I think 3 new girls on the team, all coming from Creeks...
          Should be an interesting year, with the top 8 or 10 teams. Clay may have an outside shot if their coach can control the egos and making them play as a team.

Comment

PV-JFC Storm U15 had coach and four players leave team after Nationals this month. How will it impact team?

Comment

PV-JFC Storm U15 had coach and four players leave team after Nationals this month. How will it impact team?
              WOW! Haven't heard about that one... Where these players went? Even if they were not their top players, you would think they will have an impact to where they land...

Comment

It is always interesting every year but ultimately things will be settled on the field. With the FSPL and NPL should be able to gauge pretty well where everyone stands

Comment

Which players left?

Comment

Even more reason that Clay will be the top U-15 team in Jacksonville

Comment

Even more reason that Clay will be the top U-15 team in Jacksonville
                      That's a pretty bold statement... I would give some time to see some of the games being played... PV and Creeks, I am sure will still be 2 very good teams, regardless of players movement... But I do see Clay coming in as a surprise for sure, especially knowing the fact they didn't even played State Cup last year... (They did reached President's Cup tho...)

Comment

It is always interesting every year but ultimately things will be settled on the field. With the FSPL and NPL should be able to gauge pretty well where everyone stands
                        FSPL and NPL mean little except for Creeks. Good team are in PLE

Comment

FSPL and NPL mean little except for Creeks. Good team are in PLE
                          Regardless of who is in PLE versus NPL and FSPL, it is still worthwhile to talk about more than three or four teams. Any speculation on how the new FSPL will shape up this year?

Comment

https://home.gotsoccer.com/rankings/...GroupID=341448

Discuss amongst yourselves

Comment

Good Sunrise tried to buy more points to keep number 1 ranking, that belongs to JFC

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X