Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lutz has won region up at the u11 and 12 ages 3x in four seasons. The younger ages on both boys and girls will do very well next season.
    Lutz Rising u12 boys team is below average

Comment

Lutz has won region up at the u11 and 12 ages 3x in four seasons. The younger ages on both boys and girls will do very well next season.
      the fact that you care about region cup says it all.

Comment

Did I read somewhere that the President of USA is with Rangers?

Comment

it says D2 and D3 teams in C5 (Sarasota/Charlotte County line and South) must play 'home' ties at a C3 pitch (Sarasota cty north)

D1 teams still travel

The interesting one is Charlotte Premier, have two fields in CC. North County close to North Port and South County in Punta Gorda..............they are listed as C3.............will they be allowed to use North not South ????
          I just read the rules on the website and I don't see anything referencing D1 teams traveling to C5. Can someone put a link up that clarifies the rule?

Comment

I just read the rules on the website and I don't see anything referencing D1 teams traveling to C5. Can someone put a link up that clarifies the rule?
            Go to meeting minutes June 2014 moron .

Comment

its on the home page usa-soccer.org

C5 Home Games

At the monthly USA Board meeting this week, one of the discussion items involved travel to the C5 areas. After looking at all factors, including cost of travel, distance and listening to the majority of member’s input, the USA Board voted on the following:

For D2 and D3 teams in C5, they will be required to play all home games at a C3 complex. Some C3 clubs have already offered use of their fields; location to be confirmed at a later date. Any D1 teams will travel and play a usual home and away schedule.
              The USA Board feels this decision was made in the best interest of all members and thank you in advance for your cooperation and understanding.

Comment

C5 Home Games

At the monthly USA Board meeting this week, one of the discussion items involved travel to the C5 areas. After looking at all factors, including cost of travel, distance and listening to the majority of member’s input, the USA Board voted on the following:

For D2 and D3 teams in C5, they will be required to play all home games at a C3 complex. Some C3 clubs have already offered use of their fields; location to be confirmed at a later date. Any D1 teams will travel and play a usual home and away schedule.
                The USA Board feels this decision was made in the best interest of all members and thank you in advance for your cooperation and understanding.
                Doesn't Tampa already have TARSA for local play? Apparently the poverty stricken Tampa area parents don't like traveling down to get their butts kicked by a"B" team.

Comment

Doesn't Tampa already have TARSA for local play? Apparently the poverty stricken Tampa area parents don't like traveling down to get their butts kicked by a"B" team.
                  Judging from the proposed divisions, it looks like alot of the C5 teams have dropped out of the USA League, quite a few clubs missing from last year.

Comment

Judging from the proposed divisions, it looks like alot of the C5 teams have dropped out of the USA League, quite a few clubs missing from last year.
                    Went to FLUGSA -

Comment

Greater Tampa Bay FC GTBFC U16 Premier Girls

Looks like it will be Greater Tampa Bay FC GTBFC U16 Premier Girls taking home the D1 top spot this season.

Comment

Looks like it will be Greater Tampa Bay FC GTBFC U16 Premier Girls taking home the D1 top spot this season.
                        Since Celtic is not coming back then they would be the favorites in a weak field. They could never get past Celtic in three years.

Comment

The USA League boast about relegation and promotions, but looking at the proposed divisions it looks like some teams were promoted that finished mid table whereas some teams that finished near the top of the table remain in the same league, I am basing this on the U16 girls. For example: Sarasota finished 2nd in D2 South, but are still assigned to D2 South, but Dynamo has been promoted to D1 even though they finished behind Sarasota. Wesley Chapel finished in 5th place in D2 North, but were bumped up to D1 over Dunedin who finished 1st in the D2 North. PCU was a bottom of the table type of team, but they remained in D1. How can you boast about relegation and promotion when the league really doesn't do any true form of relegation or promotion?

Comment

U-17 Boys is worse. You have 3 good teams (FC Tampa, WFF West, and Northport). The rest of the Premier League is very weak.

* Celtic: Crashed out of Region Cup and finished 3rd in USA Division 2.
                            * Greater Tampa Bay: Finished 6th in USA Division 2. 6TH!!!
                            * Houston Dynamo Orange: Finished 3rd in USA Division 2 (If this is the team that picked up the WFF NPL players, this will be a good team, but it looks like that team is playing CDL).
                            * Lake Wales Fury: Deserving to stay based on their 6th place finish in Premier last year, but they couldn't even win Region Cup (Didn't play State Cup).
                            * Pinellas County United: Finished 2nd in USA Division 2 and lost in Region Cup.

My question, why do teams like FC Tampa, WFF West, and Northport even bother with the USA League with as bad as this competition is?

Comment

C5 Home Games

Thank you, I didn't see that before. And, thank you for not calling me a moron.

Comment

U-17 Boys is worse. You have 3 good teams (FC Tampa, WFF West, and Northport). The rest of the Premier League is very weak.
                                My question, why do teams like FC Tampa, WFF West, and Northport even bother with the USA League with as bad as this competition is?
                                Northport is so far south from Tampa Bay area, I think USA League provides guaranteed number of games. Not sure who else they would get to play down there besides clubs in Naples/Ft. Myers. I remember driving from Tampa to Lehigh Acres for a USA League game a few years back and one of their parents said they didn't have anyone else nearby to play.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X