Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    So you're saying SCU doesn't use guest players for tournaments?
    I'm saying if there were guest players they did not change the outcome of the games

Comment

I'm saying if there were guest players they did not change the outcome of the games
      Of course guest players changed the outcome of your games by your own admission. The team is mediocre during league play (ie using their own team players) but look at our tournament record (which shows they are winning tournaments with guest players). I am paraphrasing for those of you from South Florida but you get the point. So you must admit guest players do help you win games or else you would not bring guest players to the tournament else you would not win with your mediocre team performances. Goof... Ball...

Comment

Of course guest players changed the outcome of your games by your own admission. The team is mediocre during league play (ie using their own team players) but look at our tournament record (which shows they are winning tournaments with guest players). I am paraphrasing for those of you from South Florida but you get the point. So you must admit guest players do help you win games or else you would not bring guest players to the tournament else you would not win with your mediocre team performances. Goof... Ball...
        you left out why they are mediocre in league play, are you in politics or the press ? not because of lack of guest players but because they choose to develop the entire team. the past years have been the same top 2 or 3 finish in leagues but always very competitive at tournaments with no guest players, spin this how you want governor but the facts are what they are

Comment

you left out why they are mediocre in league play, are you in politics or the press ? not because of lack of guest players but because they choose to develop the entire team. the past years have been the same top 2 or 3 finish in leagues but always very competitive at tournaments with no guest players, spin this how you want governor but the facts are what they are
          lol, funny!

Comment

thank you,,,,, my newer new top 10

TBu
            PV
            FF
            SCU
            BR
            FKK
            BU
            OCYS
            IMG
            TBU

is that better

Here's your ranking versus GotSoccer. Rankings aren't too far off.

TBU TBU
            PV PV
            FF FF
            SCU SCU
            BR BR
            FKK IMG
            BU OCYS
            OCYS BU
            IMG JYSC
            TBU Weston

Comment

Nobody said all guest players. You seem a little sensitive. Roster rules don't allow all guest players so I doubt it was. But IMG never posts their rosters online so we'll never know.
              IMG at Disney was full team. game against FKK was not. You might have noticed if you were there. many more games to be played. IMG does play all players; any "guests" would be current IMG players playing up in age.

Comment

You guys kill me. Even TBU used guest players last year. They had a girl from WFF ECNL playing for them at Disney Showcase (for reals). You play games and who cares if there are guest players?

Comment

IMG at Disney was full team. game against FKK was not. You might have noticed if you were there. many more games to be played. IMG does play all players; any "guests" would be current IMG players playing up in age.
                  IMG is always moving players around and bringing in guest players. A full bench for five games at Disney in that heat was key to their success. Unfortunately IMG can't sustain that number of players on the roster on a consistent basis.

Comment

Maybe the team needs to play better competition if mediocre play still garners a top 2or 3 finish in your league play. But on a non sarcastic point, I think your coach is doing the players and the team a favor by playing everyone during league games. League play is a warm up to SC. During SC you play your top 13 or 14 players and if need be work down from there. So we are in agreement on so points.

Comment

Maybe the team needs to play better competition if mediocre play still garners a top 2or 3 finish in your league play. But on a non sarcastic point, I think your coach is doing the players and the team a favor by playing everyone during league games. League play is a warm up to SC. During SC you play your top 13 or 14 players and if need be work down from there. So we are in agreement on so points.
                      Thanks, finally a civil answer to a post on TS, maybe I should have said mediocre results instead of play.

Comment

Here's your ranking versus GotSoccer. Rankings aren't too far off.

TBU TBU
                        PV PV
                        FF FF
                        SCU SCU
                        BR BR
                        FKK IMG
                        BU OCYS
                        OCYS BU
                        IMG JYSC
                        TBU Weston
                        Shows how little got soccer knows LOL

Comment

Soccer

Wow where is West Florida flames no love for them looks like they have a good roster.

Comment

Did the R3PLE games get played today at Patton Park?

Comment

Any scores from this weekends round of games?

Comment

Any scores from this weekends round of games?
                                Dynamo u17g won!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X