X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    How would you know it's wrong?
    The silence is deafening...I was right it will happen.

Comment

I heard there might be a few U10s at OC moving up to U11 and no doubt it will improve the team. I'm sure there will be some upset by the U11 parents about this.
      Judging by the u10 turn out it only make sense the easy way to go is the U11 no strong at all OC should win that but they will not win the u10 to hard of a group !

Comment

Probably get moved for training or a few games. Not a full time thing. Both Purple I and II parents would be upset because shifting would happen on both teams. But, that is what the coaches warned would happen.
        Should've stayed at Rush?

Comment

Judging by the u10 turn out it only make sense the easy way to go is the U11 no strong at all OC should win that but they will not win the u10 to hard of a group !
          So are you saying they can win at u11 but not U10?

Comment

Must be tired of playing 6v6 against each other at these $$ tournements. Heck, OC U10 white is playing 8v8.

My guess, if U11 purples struggle at JFC then you will see 10's and 11's mixed. Expect a few parents to get upset, hasn't bothered OC staff in the past.

Comment

Must be tired of playing 6v6 against each other at these $$ tournements. Heck, OC U10 white is playing 8v8.

My guess, if U11 purples struggle at JFC then you will see 10's and 11's mixed. Expect a few parents to get upset, hasn't bothered OC staff in the past.
              That really is a joke. OC u10 white is playing up and both u10 purple teams are playing at their own age? They are in a bracket of 4 and 2 of the teams are their own. Waste of money and time.

Comment

That really is a joke. OC u10 white is playing up and both u10 purple teams are playing at their own age? They are in a bracket of 4 and 2 of the teams are their own. Waste of money and time.
                FKK owns you clowns.

Comment

FKK owns you clowns.
                  Not really. All the ones that did not make the top team went to FKK.

Comment

Not really. All the ones that did not make the top team went to FKK.
                    You wish that were the case.

Comment

You wish that were the case.
                      So sad that the best you can just do is speculate why a club or team does anything. Our team was talked to by one of the new DA guys a couple of weeks ago that our boys would only play the first 2-3 events together as 6v6 so that can play a lot with few subs then they will play 8v8 for all league games and tournaments after the first few tournaments. Does that help you now you know what's going on or why?

Comment

FKK owns you clowns.
                        Shhhhh, don't burn bridges grasshopper. In 2 years little Johnny will be lined up at the OCTOBER gate. Likely only to hear, "back to rec"

Comment

So sad that the best you can just do is speculate why a club or team does anything. Our team was talked to by one of the new DA guys a couple of weeks ago that our boys would only play the first 2-3 events together as 6v6 so that can play a lot with few subs then they will play 8v8 for all league games and tournaments after the first few tournaments. Does that help you now you know what's going on or why?
                          Makes sense to me. Does the team plan to play U-11 in most future tournaments so they can stay in 8v8. That's what our team did at the same age group last year. In fact we played at U-11 for all league and tournament play for the entire year last year. I'll be interested to see how they do in tournaments at U-11. Team is technically sound, but think they'll struggle against the older teams that are bit larger and faster.

Comment

Makes sense to me. Does the team plan to play U-11 in most future tournaments so they can stay in 8v8. That's what our team did at the same age group last year. In fact we played at U-11 for all league and tournament play for the entire year last year. I'll be interested to see how they do in tournaments at U-11. Team is technically sound, but think they'll struggle against the older teams that are bit larger and faster.
                            Some of them will and some of them wont. One thing that is for sure is that they will not struggle when it comes time to play 8v8 in their own age group.

Comment

How many kids are on the purple I and II teams?

Comment

How many kids are on the purple I and II teams?
                                yea how many kids are wearing Grapes for uniforms
                                FKK for life!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X