Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back on Topic Please.

1)TBU = Have never ranked them ahead of PV but with the red head no where to be found on a roster, it could finally be TBU's time to be #1

2) PV = Still, with out the red head they are really good, a very close 2nd

3) Boca United = looking at the scores from NPL it's the logical choice

4) OCYS Purple = Nice results in FPL time will tell

5) SCU = don't worry about the first FPL game this team will be fine probably higher then 5th

6) FKK = I'm reaching on this one because this age group has been historically bad

7) Team Boca = This is my shocker, the qualifier this weekend will tell alot

8) TBU elite = yep I put 2 TBU teams in the top ten

9) Florida Fire = Ranked high so I am looking forward to seeing them this weekend I think they move up to 3rd on this list know nothing about them

10) Sunrise = again another age group that has been pretty bad

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      1)TBU = Have never ranked them ahead of PV but with the red head no where to be found on a roster, it could finally be TBU's time to be #1

2) PV = Still, with out the red head they are really good, a very close 2nd

3) Boca United = looking at the scores from NPL it's the logical choice

4) OCYS Purple = Nice results in FPL time will tell

5) SCU = don't worry about the first FPL game this team will be fine probably higher then 5th

6) FKK = I'm reaching on this one because this age group has been historically bad

7) Team Boca = This is my shocker, the qualifier this weekend will tell alot

8) TBU elite = yep I put 2 TBU teams in the top ten

9) Florida Fire = Ranked high so I am looking forward to seeing them this weekend I think they move up to 3rd on this list know nothing about them

10) Sunrise = again another age group that has been pretty bad
      I appreciate the good humor but you are clueless or at the very least uninformed. And you apparently give way too much credibility to the FPL league though it definitely appears to be more competitive than the FSPL this year but is still ranks behind R3PLE.

Let's review:

1) TBU - No argument here. Maybe this is finally their year.

2) PV - They lost more than just one player and based on early R3PLE results things are not looking good. They lost 2-0 to a team TBU beat 5-0. Can't write them off yet but they seem to be falling.

3) Boca United - Is there really any more overrated team out there? We hear all the hype but never see the results. They lost good players this year. This season will be worse than last season.

4) OCYS - A one goal loss to Boca United is nothing to get excited about (see above). Seems you're giving them way too much credit for beating a Space Coast team that lost their best five or six players to an ECNL team.

5) Space Coast - Not even close to the same team as last year with the players lost to ECNL.

6) FKK - Reaching is an understatement. Didn't even make it out of the first round of state cup last year. Plus they lost their best player and tied Weston this past weekend.

7) Team Boca - You may have actually gotten this one about right. Good coach and they picked up a few players but their first week results in FSPL weren't overwhelming but good enough probably for the 7th spot.

8) TBU Elite -Here's where you lost all credibility. They lost both of their FSPL games: 2-1 to Sunrise and 5-0 to Creeks.

9) Florida Fire - Further evidence you are clueless. They are undefeated in R3PLE and were a state cup semifinalist last year.

10) Sunrise - Won both their FSPL games. Probably deserve to be ranked a little higher.

What about:

Braden River - Did you completely forget about them playing in R3PLE and were a state cup semifinalist last year?

Creeks - This is the team to watch out for. Maybe not top five but definitely top ten. They picked up some good players and crushed TBU Elite 5-0 this past weekend.

Weston - A decent team that made final 8 in state cup last year. They also picked up a good player or two. Definitely a top ten team.

Comment

I appreciate the good humor but you are clueless or at the very least uninformed. And you apparently give way too much credibility to the FPL league though it definitely appears to be more competitive than the FSPL this year but is still ranks behind R3PLE.

Let's review:

2) PV - They lost more than just one player and based on early R3PLE results things are not looking good. They lost 2-0 to a team TBU beat 5-0. Can't write them off yet but they seem to be falling.

3) Boca United - Is there really any more overrated team out there? We hear all the hype but never see the results. They lost good players this year. This season will be worse than last season.

4) OCYS - A one goal loss to Boca United is nothing to get excited about (see above). Seems you're giving them way too much credit for beating a Space Coast team that lost their best five or six players to an ECNL team.

5) Space Coast - Not even close to the same team as last year with the players lost to ECNL.

6) FKK - Reaching is an understatement. Didn't even make it out of the first round of state cup last year. Plus they lost their best player and tied Weston this past weekend.

7) Team Boca - You may have actually gotten this one about right. Good coach and they picked up a few players but their first week results in FSPL weren't overwhelming but good enough probably for the 7th spot.

8) TBU Elite -Here's where you lost all credibility. They lost both of their FSPL games: 2-1 to Sunrise and 5-0 to Creeks.

9) Florida Fire - Further evidence you are clueless. They are undefeated in R3PLE and were a state cup semifinalist last year.

10) Sunrise - Won both their FSPL games. Probably deserve to be ranked a little higher.

What about:

Braden River - Did you completely forget about them playing in R3PLE and were a state cup semifinalist last year?

Creeks - This is the team to watch out for. Maybe not top five but definitely top ten. They picked up some good players and crushed TBU Elite 5-0 this past weekend.

Weston - A decent team that made final 8 in state cup last year. They also picked up a good player or two. Definitely a top ten team.
        so you agree on the rankings ? since you didn't change them ?

Comment

so you agree on the rankings ? since you didn't change them ?
          Further evidence you're an idiot. Just disputed your logic.

Comment

If BR lost anyone I'd expect they went either to WFF or IMG.
            What happened to Dynamo U17g?

Comment

What happened to Dynamo U17g?
              I think they imploded after last season playing FSPL and PLE. Girls split for different teams.

Comment

Let's review:

What about:

Sunrise also has a new coach not that loser from last year

Comment

Let's review:

What about:

Fairly sensible analysis though I can't confirm all your facts. Based on the above I would rank as follows:

1) TBU - Until somebody knocks them off
                  2) PV - Not sure they really belong here anymore but they are twice state champions and we need to see more game results before we write them off
                  3) Florida Fire - Playing PLE and doing well
                  4) Braden River- Playing PLE and doing ok
                  5) Team Boca - Have a feeling they are going to surprise
                  6) Creeks - Just a hunch
                  7) Sunrise - Based on early FSPL results
                  8) Space Coast - Still have some solid players
                  9) Weston - Maybe deserve to be a little higher
                  10) JYSC - My dark horse. I remember when they used to be a good team.

Really after the top four it's wide open and I wouldn't be surprised to see PV fall out of the top five in a hurry. It's still early in the season. A lot of changes have taken place. May need to let the dust settle a bit before we have a clear picture.

Comment

Fairly sensible analysis though I can't confirm all your facts. Based on the above I would rank as follows:

2) PV - Not sure they really belong here anymore but they are twice state champions and we need to see more game results before we write them off
                    6) Creeks - Just a hunch

Really after the top four it's wide open and I wouldn't be surprised to see PV fall out of the top five in a hurry. It's still early in the season. A lot of changes have taken place. May need to let the dust settle a bit before we have a clear picture.
                    I agree with you time will tell so everyone needs to wait at least until the middle of everyone's regular season. However, you don't have OCYS Purple in top 10 but included JYSC? It's basically FCA's entire team, minus their goalie, plus a few added players. SCU even though they lost some players probably should still be higher only because I don't think your 5-7 are great at all. Other than that, I'm on the Team Boca and Creeks bandwagon from what everyone says. Should be an interesting year...

I do agree the top four are a little ahead of everyone else. I'm interested to see when these teams play in R3PLE how they do against TBU. We should be able to tell how good PV really is...

Comment

I agree with you time will tell so everyone needs to wait at least until the middle of everyone's regular season. However, you don't have OCYS Purple in top 10 but included JYSC? It's basically FCA's entire team, minus their goalie, plus a few added players. SCU even though they lost some players probably should still be higher only because I don't think your 5-7 are great at all. Other than that, I'm on the Team Boca and Creeks bandwagon from what everyone says. Should be an interesting year...

I do agree the top four are a little ahead of everyone else. I'm interested to see when these teams play in R3PLE how they do against TBU. We should be able to tell how good PV really is...
                      Lets review on Tuesday.

Comment

Sunrise also has a new coach not that loser from last year
                        Maybe they need to bring him back

Comment

6) Creeks - Just a hunch

Creeks hunch is looking smart. JYSC not so much. Sunrise maybe ranked too high. Perhaps TBU Elite takes their spot.

Comment

Creeks hunch is looking smart. JYSC not so much. Sunrise maybe ranked too high. Perhaps TBU Elite takes their spot.
                            Creeks added 3 girls from PV to their team. They will be better this year.

Comment

Creeks added 3 girls from PV to their team. They will be better this year.
                              so how is everyone doing at Disney so far? other than the injuries already discussed on the other thread... everyone's teams doing what they expected? any surprises?

Comment

so how is everyone doing at Disney so far? other than the injuries already discussed on the other thread... everyone's teams doing what they expected? any surprises?
                                If your kid was playing you'd know. Back on the couch.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X