X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    That's their 2nd team - WEST FLORIDA FLAMES 00 ECNL DEV
    Thanks. That's disappointing though. We wanted to play the all mighty ecnl team.

Comment

No matter what either of the ECNL teams do this year and moving forward, they will be criticized. If they win, no credit will be given because they ought to win. If they lose, they will be blasted. If they don't play FSPL, it's bad. If they do, it's not good either. If ECNL player guest play on another of their team, how dare they. This could go on for a few more sentences.

Unfortunately, those to blame for all that ECNL receives are the few parents/coaches that look down on all the other teams that are not affiliated with ECNL.

Comment

No matter what either of the ECNL teams do this year and moving forward, they will be criticized. If they win, no credit will be given because they ought to win. If they lose, they will be blasted. If they don't play FSPL, it's bad. If they do, it's not good either. If ECNL player guest play on another of their team, how dare they. This could go on for a few more sentences.

Unfortunately, those to blame for all that ECNL receives are the few parents/coaches that look down on all the other teams that are not affiliated with ECNL.
        This issue was created by you WFF ECNL parents. You claim your kids are the best of the best, but make excuses when they lose. The reality is that WFF ECNL teams (u14 & u15) are maybe in top 15-30, but certainly not top 10 and surely not the best of the best. You keep making excuses when they lose to in state teams and you still want to claim they are the best of the best, we are sick of the excuses. Last year it was because half the starters were injured and this year it's because only half the team played. Prove it on the field!

Comment

This issue was created by you WFF ECNL parents. You claim your kids are the best of the best, but make excuses when they lose. The reality is that WFF ECNL teams (u14 & u15) are maybe in top 15-30, but certainly not top 10 and surely not the best of the best. You keep making excuses when they lose to in state teams and you still want to claim they are the best of the best, we are sick of the excuses. Last year it was because half the starters were injured and this year it's because only half the team played. Prove it on the field!
          I agree with this post -- but think people from both ECNL clubs do it, not just WFF. However, the post you replied to acknowledged that a few people in these clubs are condescending and create this atmosphere and I agree that is probably true also.

Here is the quote I am referring to:

"Unfortunately, those to blame for all that ECNL receives are the few parents/coaches that look down on all the other teams that are not affiliated with ECNL."

Comment

Jacksonville seemed to have picked up where they left of last season with what seemed to be a smooth Disney tournament.

Comment

Jacksonville seemed to have picked up where they left of last season with what seemed to be a smooth Disney tournament.
              Yes appears they did well. However the level of competition was not very high. They were favorites to win from the beginning.

Comment

I agree with this post -- but think people from both ECNL clubs do it, not just WFF. However, the post you replied to acknowledged that a few people in these clubs are condescending and create this atmosphere and I agree that is probably true also.

Here is the quote I am referring to:

"Unfortunately, those to blame for all that ECNL receives are the few parents/coaches that look down on all the other teams that are not affiliated with ECNL."
                Fact is ecnl is good for those who have the option. However it does not mean they are better than other top teams in florida. Ecnl just brings better players together in one area. This happens already In some cities with non ecnl teams.

Comment

Fact is ecnl is good for those who have the option. However it does not mean they are better than other top teams in florida. Ecnl just brings better players together in one area. This happens already In some cities with non ecnl teams.
                  Where

Comment

Where
                    Sticking to this age group, areas where the best girls go to a local team would be and where there is no ECNL nearby

JFC
                    Pinecrest
                    Sunrise
                    Boca United - Team Boca

These are the teams that I know 100% there is no ECNL nearby. I was not sure of the location of the other teams I was thinking of.

Comment

Sticking to this age group, areas where the best girls go to a local team would be and where there is no ECNL nearby

JFC
                      Pinecrest
                      Sunrise
                      Boca United - Team Boca

These are the teams that I know 100% there is no ECNL nearby. I was not sure of the location of the other teams I was thinking of.
                      Yes. You could include clay county in this age group also from north florida area.

Comment

If you understood what and how ECNL works you would not sound so stupid with your statement. Who do you care who you play as long as your daughter is having fun and developing.

Comment

If you understood what and how ECNL works you would not sound so stupid with your statement. Who do you care who you play as long as your daughter is having fun and developing.
                          Whatever. We will play the best ecnl or not. Not everyone has ecnl nearby and thats what we are talking about. Pay attention so you don't sound stupid!

Comment

The best of OC is about the same as the worst of Sunrise
                            If you consider boot and run good.
                            Watch those girls as they get older. The ones with skill are playing as discovery players for ECNL

Comment

If you consider boot and run good.
                              Watch those girls as they get older. The ones with skill are playing as discovery players for ECNL
                              Is there some certain someone missing ecnl and bashing it every chance they get?

Comment

Some very interesting and competitive games this weekend in this age group at the JFC Labor Day Shootout. Round robin format with five quality teams so each team will get four good games. Teams are:

Clay County
                                Concorde Fire ECNL
                                JFC
                                OCYS ECNL
                                Bay United

Good luck on playing some great games.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X