Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Another one. BU12 D3 coach Dave Medeiros has at least 8 of his Explosion FC club team on his squad. These guys think it will go unnoticed, all these boys know each other. I hope someone formally complains, it's pretty pathetic. But then again, Medeiros is also pathetic.
    If MYSA prevented club coaches from coaching DSP in the same age group as their club teams it would solve this problem. You might lose a few coaches, but it would be worth it IMO.

Comment

I saw that scene. The coaches were screaming at each other in front if kids and parents got involved to break up fight. Disgusting behavior from all involved. No wonder the kids are so dirty and out of control.
      So much for "low-pressure soccer".

Comment

Regarding the comments above about the Explosion team, is that one of the District 3 U12 Boys teams? Maybe the 3 North team?

And regarding the issue someone mentioned about the Vikings coach and another coach, was that for a u13 game?

Comment

Regarding the comments above about the Explosion team, is that one of the District 3 U12 Boys teams? Maybe the 3 North team?

And regarding the issue someone mentioned about the Vikings coach and another coach, was that for a u13 game?
          The U13 game was vikings. I don't know about u12 game.

Comment

My son played against U12 3N today. They are clearly from one club. It was a good game anyways. My son isn't playing for hardware.

Comment

If MYSA prevented club coaches from coaching DSP in the same age group as their club teams it would solve this problem. You might lose a few coaches, but it would be worth it IMO.
              That's a pretty good idea, but I wouldn't be surprised some of these knucklehead ego maniacs would be motivated enough to have another coach within their club or friend stand in as their proxy.

MYSA needs to have the district coordinators on the same page (and give a ****) when it comes to the program's rules, both letter and spirit, and hold those coordinators accountable. They should know who the coaches are, what they're about and what they're doing. If ignorance isn't an excuse for the coach, it shouldn't be for any of the coordinators either.

Driving participation should be a priority, but not at the expense of competitiveness. With districts putting together multiple teams, mostly at the younger age groups, maybe MYSA needs to formalize A and B divisions?

Comment

My son isn't playing for hardware.
                Thankfully I think that's true for a lot of kids out there and what makes the DS a good experience for the kids. As usual, the cringe-worthy moments are all about the adults on the touchlines.

Comment

Another one. BU12 D3 coach Dave Medeiros has at least 8 of his Explosion FC club team on his squad. These guys think it will go unnoticed, all these boys know each other. I hope someone formally complains, it's pretty pathetic. But then again, Medeiros is also pathetic.
                  That's OK. His explosion team is 4th best nowadays.

Comment

Great experience

Thankfully I think that's true for a lot of kids out there and what makes the DS a good experience for the kids. As usual, the cringe-worthy moments are all about the adults on the touchlines.
                    Kids from all different towns and clubs on my daughters team but they got along very well. Great coach, fun practice only once a week. Winning is good but the fun, laughter and extra touches is better. We'll do it again next year.

Comment

Kids from all different towns and clubs on my daughters team but they got along very well. Great coach, fun practice only once a week. Winning is good but the fun, laughter and extra touches is better. We'll do it again next year.
                      Who cares...zzzz

I what to hear more about the U13B Vikings fighting cheating yellow cards this is some good s#!+.

Comment

Who cares...zzzz

I what to hear more about the U13B Vikings fighting cheating yellow cards this is some good s#!+.
                        or the cheating BU12 3N?

I think when a club is caught cheating like that the team should be removed from Fall 2014 Maple.

Comment

Who cares...zzzz

Yes righ on. .Bravo to MYSA for allowing the Vikings to continue their cheating ways best DS tournmnet yet. Me and my girl fiends plan on skipping are daughters games to go watch the bar brawling vikings led by their classy coach. We will be the moms with the red solo cups. I love how they have gotten away with this for two years in a row! Hats off to their coach, if I had a son he would play for Vikings!

Comment

Who cares...zzzz

I know the final is at 400. Who are they playing?

Comment

I know the final is at 400. Who are they playing?
                              So let me get this straight! The U13 b Viking houligans led by their Napoleon coach have been given a free pass by MYSA to cheat two years in a row. MYSA should get their act together and ban these punks from the final at the very least.

Comment

So let me get this straight! The U13 b Viking houligans led by their Napoleon coach have been given a free pass by MYSA to cheat two years in a row. MYSA should get their act together and ban these punks from the final at the very least.
                                MYSA is an absolute farce. ODP/DSP etc. Massachusetts can boast of the second largest youth soccer playing population in the nation behind Texas, and is failing miserably. Typical Mass. politics and power hungry lowly educated administration. So poor. What obvious shenanigans going on in District Select. My kid's last year in both ODP and DSP.Good riddance!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X