Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Its all about where you place your chair (or stand) on the side line.... you don't have to be part of it....
    Unfortunately, the crazy parents follow your son to his club practice. It is so hard to avoid them. They are like the Soccer-Dead zombies that come to eat your flesh

Comment

My kid played one of the two D4 teams... no wonder kid there.. but some do have skill
      The D4 teams are awful. All low level club players except for maybe one or two boys.

Comment

The D4 teams are awful. All low level club players except for maybe one or two boys.
        So I guess they will have to play D3 and not D1

Comment

So I guess they will have to play D3 and not D1
          Don't know what that means.

Comment

Don't know what that means.
            Then you are out of your league.
            You will get hurt if you're not careful.

Comment

The D# refers to the District #not the skill level

I have kids in SAT and SUN TEAM s

And that indeed is a summer kill-joy...last time I'll do THAT.

Most teams dont really "learn" anything new....the better teams are the ones who are largely a club team and who are actually 'selective'...many others are of middle quality at best.

With no coaching input to speak of.

So...is low-cost summer low commitment playing, used to be More Selective. ..but some high school unofficial leagues eat in to the talent base

Comment

After U13 don't waste your time. DS is run like the gov. fools on both sides.

Comment

It's pretty awful that you had to point this out.
                  Get some class!

Comment

You are correct, but I'd go to U14 then never again.

Comment

It's pretty awful that you had to point this out.
                      Get some class!
                      Just the truth.

Comment

Just the truth.
                        Here's another truth: you are a classless dickweed.

Comment

After U13 I'm sure they can play without coaches and officials. It's more for fun and to get touches on the the ball. They meet players from other teams, schools, towns etc.

Comment

Here's another truth: you are a classless dickweed.
                            Your kid must be on one of the two Boys D4 U12 teams. Like I said, apart from 1 or 2 boys at best. They are not soccer players. Sorry.

Comment

Your kid must be on one of the two Boys D4 U12 teams. Like I said, apart from 1 or 2 boys at best. They are not soccer players. Sorry.
                              Different poster and yes, my son is on one of the D4 teams. Personally, I would put that number at about 2 - 3 each team but that is neither here nor there.

I am curious why you felt a need to point that the skill level of D4 specifically. It had nothing really to do with the thread nor any boastful statement.

I will have to agree with the other poster that you are a dickweed not because you rated my sons team at a sub-standard level because parents know the level their child is at. But because you chose to go out of your way to do it for no other reason that to feel better about you low self-esteem

Comment

Different poster and yes, my son is on one of the D4 teams. Personally, I would put that number at about 2 - 3 each team but that is neither here nor there.

I am curious why you felt a need to point that the skill level of D4 specifically. It had nothing really to do with the thread nor any boastful statement.

I will have to agree with the other poster that you are a dickweed not because you rated my sons team at a sub-standard level because parents know the level their child is at. But because you chose to go out of your way to do it for no other reason that to feel better about you low self-esteem
                                Ok, low self-esteem. The low skill set of those players has been very apparent and they are not much better than a town team. The games have been just awful to watch apart from 1 or 2 players who don't belong there.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X