Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Right on. That's why European coaches laugh at us here in the States. Battaglia from NEFC.
    What a joke. He's an absolute moron and not to mention, a know it all, abrasive skinny turd who yells at his kids constantly that you want to hit him with a Louisville Slugger.
    Must be an FC Mass parent

Comment

Must be an FC Mass parent
      I certainly am my friend.

Comment

Yeah, "CB", as you coin him, was a Division 3 scrub and now teaching our kids how to play the game of soccer. Our very own Pep Guardiola. What a joke he is. That's why Jurgen Klinsmann thinks we have it all wrong. Who the f... makes Battaglia a teacher of the game? Maybe at $3000 per kid! Keene State...give me a break.
        Can't comment on his in game coaching. He played D3, so he can not coach? I know more than a few D3 players that have gone on to become very good coaches. Most in the world are not blessed with elite level physical ability. Great coaches have passion like no other, and a strong soccer IQ. Mix in strong organizational skills, and the ability to communicate your vision with anyone, and properly identify talent, and you have more than most coaches. So what if he couldnt do a step over at the D1 level. That Would make him a bad choice to be a D 1 recruit, not a bad coach. Can you actually back up your rant with some facts, other than calling everyone a joke and expecting us to take your word for it.
        This post wreaks of jealousy! My guess is you are a coach that wishes he was, as successful as CB. Very strong camp business, and success on the field is killing you, isn't it G?

Comment

Played Division 2 & professionally for a couple of USISL teams.

Comment

Does anyone know if GPS is having any summer camps? I heard they are a really good soccer club?

they don't develop individual but teach team game. I would skip out
            in favor of Tosh Farrell camp in Amesbury

Comment

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz MPS sucks!

Comment

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz MPS sucks!
                They are actually very good at suuuucking your pocket out of money!!!

Comment

They are actually very good at suuuucking your pocket out of money!!!
                  Good one! Made me laugh out loud

Comment

What are you talking about? The coaches are 18-20 yo. Team game? The camp quality completely depends on campers level. If they got strong group of kids from any of top clubs, everyone feels lucky.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X