Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEFC Stars NEFC Stars NEFC Stars

Honestly the ******* contests back and forth probably don't reflect the feelings of most folks in the real world. Are some people over the top? Of course. Here is how I feel - my child plays for one of these clubs. I look forward to games against the other club. Lots of talented kids, great competition and good soccer!! MA is fortunate to have both to choose from ( other worthwhile choices too but all the noise seems to focus on these two).

With NEFC taking the NPL championship and putting another team in the finals there then having one of those teams then advance to the semis at the USYSA championship what do you expect the discussion to be about, the Revs? It's not like the Stars supporters are showing much of the "grace and class" you keep calling for by trash talking about the team's parents, it's players, how well they play, or the level of competition they have faced in these competitions now are they?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      With NEFC taking the NPL championship and putting another team in the finals there then having one of those teams then advance to the semis at the USYSA championship what do you expect the discussion to be about, the Revs? It's not like the Stars supporters are showing much of the "grace and class" you keep calling for by trash talking about the team's parents, it's players, how well they play, or the level of competition they have faced in these competitions now are they?
      Thanks BTDT. What you cite is a tiny % of your exploits, and always in counter-response. Regardless, be a leader. Set an example.

Comment

Thanks BTDT. What you cite is a tiny % of your exploits, and always in counter-response. Regardless, be a leader. Set an example.
        Your jealousy knows no bounds

Comment

Your jealousy knows no bounds
          That's interesting. I can't think of a single thing about BTNT that would evoke jealousy. But certainly his lack of class knows no bounds. I wonder if he is done bashing the NEFC striker.

Comment

That's interesting. I can't think of a single thing about BTNT that would evoke jealousy. But certainly his lack of class knows no bounds. I wonder if he is done bashing the NEFC striker.
            Pisspective - BTDT has never thrashed any striker, but you my friend, are still and a-hole and always will be. No one likes you and the sooner you go away, the better this forum will be. As the say in the UK, PISS OFF!!!

Comment

Pisspective - BTDT has never thrashed any striker, but you my friend, are still and a-hole and always will be. No one likes you and the sooner you go away, the better this forum will be. As the say in the UK, PISS OFF!!!
              You really haven't been paying attention. I can think of at least two occasions where he has trashed strikers on his team and I don't mean anonymously.

Comment

You really haven't been paying attention. I can think of at least two occasions where he has trashed strikers on his team and I don't mean anonymously.
                Find them d-head

Comment

Find them d-head
                  I have witnessed him bash girls on his daughters team and deflect every goal on someone else. He has done it for years. Always everyone elses fault. Guy is a d-bag and full of himself. Cant even be around him during a game.

Comment

oh my god, seriously people..i don't have a child at either place but both seem to be strong clubs that deliver results and the players seem to get far....why don't you talk about the successes and players for your club and stop the crap where you insult each other and call each other names..if you hate each other that much, don't talk to each other

Comment

oh my god, seriously people..i don't have a child at either place but both seem to be strong clubs that deliver results and the players seem to get far....why don't you talk about the successes and players for your club and stop the crap where you insult each other and call each other names..if you hate each other that much, don't talk to each other
                      How "far" do NEFC players get?

Comment

Here we go again...

How "far" do NEFC players get?
                        I think you meant "how far do NEFC and Stars players get" right? Both great clubs with hard working players. Why is that so hard for some folks to accept?

Comment

I think you meant "how far do NEFC and Stars players get" right? Both great clubs with hard working players. Why is that so hard for some folks to accept?
                          Because that narrative, which has been endorsed over and over on this site, doesn't feed and satisfy the voracious agendas of a poster. In his mind, "winning" isn't winning because his rage is still volcanic even after concessions. And in his mostly telling posts he's told us that he will gain no satisfaction until his targets are, quite 'literally,' completely destroyed with the most public of confessed humiliations. Resentment has an appetite that can never be satisfied, because it's lifeblood is a wound that only festers deeper and never heals.

Comment

?

Because that narrative, which has been endorsed over and over on this site, doesn't feed and satisfy the voracious agendas of a poster. In his mind, "winning" isn't winning because his rage is still volcanic even after concessions. And in his mostly telling posts he's told us that he will gain no satisfaction until his targets are, quite 'literally,' completely destroyed with the most public of confessed humiliations. Resentment has an appetite that can never be satisfied, because it's lifeblood is a wound that only festers deeper and never heals.
                            Uh - ok. A tad dramatic wouldn't you say?

Comment

You take yourself sooooooo seriously.
                              Clown.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X