Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Isn't it incumbent on the ADULT in this case to actually look into what their spending money on?

I don't know, maybe do a little research on where your sending your kid and what the money will go towards?

Instead you come on here and blast a club for unethical behaviour, cause that never happens in youth sports. The are X amount of clubs that engage in similar behaviour. If yours doesn't Great!!

In the end, no one is forcing the parent to sign "a contract".

If this i
    did you stop this thought short because you just realized you admitted that what they are doing is unethical? You just hid behind the " but everyone else is doing it " excuse which isn't 100% accurate either, too funny ! Beleiev it or not some well established clubs like Stars and NEFC just a name a few do not have to resort to this sucn behavior because they let the kids come to them, they attract kids by trying to win championships and placing kids on national teams id lists

Comment

Wow! You cut 3 kids. What a compeititve tryout. Really put the boys through the paces.

You are just pissed that GPS used Club Pass to hand you your head in a tourney. Go away.
      as opposed to what? keeping 3 kids and then misleading 11 kids that don't belong to join them and then placing that team in B level town tournaments ?That is actually happening this weekend if youy look. If that is your idea of better then you can keep it . Can't say I remember the last time my sons club ever played in a ton tournament , good luck against some towns U-12 travel 3 team this weekend !

Comment

as opposed to what? keeping 3 kids and then misleading 11 kids that don't belong to join them and then placing that team in B level town tournaments ?That is actually happening this weekend if youy look. If that is your idea of better then you can keep it . Can't say I remember the last time my sons club ever played in a ton tournament , good luck against some towns U-12 travel 3 team this weekend !
        You simply cannot be this stupid. "Your" club has a second side, which is lesser skilled than your first side. Why not cut the entire second side? Why mislead them?

Is it any more misleading to have a third side, or a fourth?

What club are you with.....Lemme guess. VALEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

did you stop this thought short because you just realized you admitted that what they are doing is unethical? You just hid behind the " but everyone else is doing it " excuse which isn't 100% accurate either, too funny ! Beleiev it or not some well established clubs like Stars and NEFC just a name a few do not have to resort to this sucn behavior because they let the kids come to them, they attract kids by trying to win championships and placing kids on national teams id lists
          Stars and NEFC have North, South, Central teams. They have more than 3 sides per age group. More like 6-7.

Comment

i do believe that what some of these clubs do is borderline unethical if not outright..but at the same time if you are going to drop a bunch of money on anything you need to do your homework and research what you are spending your hard earned money on. If you as a parent simply throw it away and you arent getting your money's worth, shame on you. If it happens the first year, understandable perhaps..if you keep doing it, you kind of deserve it i think

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X