Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is Geoff Cameron?

Someone asked that question above, but nobody answered the question. He's from Massachusetts, but I don't know much about him either. Where did he play club?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Someone asked that question above, but nobody answered the question. He's from Massachusetts, but I don't know much about him either. Where did he play club?
    I think he played for Bayside (RI).

Comment

I think he played for Bayside (RI).
      Is that all anyone knows about this guy? All the "super stars" (Charlie Davies, Will Packwood, Charlie Rugg, Sheanon Williams and so on) were the talk of this forum at one time, but never heard of Geoff Cameron.

Comment

Is that all anyone knows about this guy? All the "super stars" (Charlie Davies, Will Packwood, Charlie Rugg, Sheanon Williams and so on) were the talk of this forum at one time, but never heard of Geoff Cameron.
        FC Greater Boston Eagles before Kerr. Coach was DF.

Comment

FC Greater Boston Eagles before Kerr. Coach was DF.
          I think he also played for GPS Elite team .his coach was some English guy

Comment

Ever hear of Google? Do a search and you can get whatever information you want

Comment

Bayside FC. Played for a RI club that did not generate allot of posts on this MA club website

Attleboro High and Providence Country Day school. Two years and West Virginia and two years at URI

Currently a starter in the EPL for Stoke

Good player that had a horrible tournament

Comment

Bayside FC. Played for a RI club that did not generate allot of posts on this MA club website

Attleboro High and Providence Country Day school. Two years and West Virginia and two years at URI

Good player that had some horrible moments in one game. Note sure what the USMNT philosphy was for marking players during the first couple games.

Comment

he played for SD who currently runs bayside united; this is didferent than bayside that is in NEP. SD has produced a lot of quality players.

Comment

Good player that had some horrible moments in one game. Note sure what the USMNT philosphy was for marking players during the first couple games.
                    I suspect the strategy was that if there is only one player capable of scoring in the box from a cross in the waning seconds, you mark him. Just a wild guess.

Comment

he played for SD who currently runs bayside united; this is didferent than bayside that is in NEP. SD has produced a lot of quality players.
                      Can we use names when talking about adults in this forum? Who is SD and who is DF at the Bolts?

Comment

Can we use names when talking about adults in this forum? Who is SD and who is DF at the Bolts?
                        Google Bayside United soccer in RI and SD's name is all over the front page of their website.

Comment

I have always found that people who think they are in the "know" like to provide initials (i.e. code), pretty petty and child like

Comment

I have always found that people who think they are in the "know" like to provide initials (i.e. code), pretty petty and child like
                            Initials are required in this forum. That's why people use them.

Comment

No they aren't. Initials were meant to protect children, not adults. Searching google to find out who these people are is ridiculous. The common sense thing to do is for people to use their names.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X