Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What has NEFC decided to do about its "Suzie" problem???

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What has NEFC decided to do about its "Suzie" problem???

NEFC clearly is in a pickle. Any ideas that might help the club out?

Nothing. Only the Stars sycophants actually believe he is behind anything on this site. Clear thinking people recognize that the Stars created their own bed and now they are being forced to lie in it. Today is a day to bash BTDT simply because NEFC found more success at what they are doing than the Stars have found in what they are doing. Instead of taking their lumps for all of their years of bragging they are deflecting attention and hiding. Little wonder they are not highly thought of as a club.

Comment

please come back when you actually have a serious topic to discuss that people care about..enough of this crap already...

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Only the Stars sycophants actually believe he is behind anything on this site.
        Thanks for the laugh.

Comment

No, seriously, what did the NEFC board say to you?

Comment

Can anyone add some flavor to whats going on?

Comment

Can anyone add some flavor to whats going on?
              Yes please do tell.

Comment

Nothing at all. This is just the next level of the smear.

Comment

Help me out ...What is the "Suzie" problem?

Comment

Yawn. Stars stumble then cover tracks by bashing BTDT. Same old same old.

Comment

oh my goodness people...please talk about something else other than this meaningless nefc vs stars nonsense

Comment

Yawn. Stars stumble then cover tracks by bashing BTDT. Same old same old.
                        Your narcissism and self-aggrandizement are truly incredible, BTDT.

Comment

Your narcissism and self-aggrandizement are truly incredible, BTDT.
                          I know, Cujo. It is what it is

Comment

oh my goodness people...please talk about something else other than this meaningless nefc vs stars nonsense
                            1) why are you even opening this thread if that is your concern?
                            2) why are you contributing to it?

Comment

Help me out ...What is the "Suzie" problem?
                              As you may or may not know, there is a fellow who goes by BTDT (among other names) who has dominated and controlled TS as his personal playground and therapy space for a number of years who can be quite a chameleon. He has a penchant for creating and posing as various screen characters on TS, and he personally has endorsed using various screen personalities as a normal activity on internet boards. He loves to start new threads and interject himself in ongoing threads with fictional scenarios presented as real ("I just moved to town," "I'm not familiar with club soccer but I hear Stars suck," etc, etc, etc). A little over a year ago, he created a screen name of "SuzieSkywalker" who was born and died within about a week's time, but not before "she" posed as a severely disgruntled ex-Stars parent whose daughter had been destroyed by Stars (aka "a cult") and almost needed ECT and long-term asylum care to be restored, and who, since finding club soccer nirvana, now is thriving once again and no doubt well on her way to a top 25 D1 college soccer program. His behavior has escalated even further in recent months, almost in spite of being thoroughly exposed, and has been as defiant as ever and lashing out with repeated but extremely vague claims that the poster integral to calling him out is a convicted felon (with no data ever presented). He also has continued to maliciously attack the Stars club on what has been virtually a daily basis. He likes to claim that there are other posters also bashing the stuffing out of Stars on a regular basis, but he never denounces any of this behavior or sets an example that might inspire a more honest level of discourse. Indeed, his behavior has gotten so bad that members of his own club have been complaining and asking him to stop, and reportedly have sent complains to their club. His behavior suggests that he is not impacted in the least, and more recently he has fronted as including his own clubs in his blistering critiques of the club scene and even criticizing players on his own team.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X