X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2014 Girls South Div 3

Top 5 teams? Pick to win it? Sleepers?

D3. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha haha.

Funny

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Top 5 teams? Pick to win it? Sleepers?
      Dedham. Tested regularly in bay state conf which makes tourney easier

Comment

Seekonk

Comment

talking soccer

Seekonk
          They have a weak regular season schedule....they lost in the first round to the 13th seed last season...

Comment

Dedham. Tested regularly in bay state conf which makes tourney easier
            Always a good team...graduated their top scorers from last season though. I agree that bay state league is very good but it doesn't make tourney easier it just prepares them for tough competition. Anything can happen come tourney time.

Comment

They have a weak regular season schedule....they lost in the first round to the 13th seed last season...
              Agreed, they need to make a run to be considered a solid contender, my daughter plays on the team and they lost one starter and only have 1 senior on the team. Seekonk def not known for being physical which kills them in states.

Comment

Agreed, they need to make a run to be considered a solid contender, my daughter plays on the team and they lost one starter and only have 1 senior on the team. Seekonk def not known for being physical which kills them in states.
                It's hard when your regular season schedule doesn't help. Playing weak teams doesn't prepare you for the tourney. They had a good regular season last year just not equipped or the tourney.

Comment

we will see with them (seekonk) or any team, the regular season only counts for your league crown, unfortunately you're at the mercy of whose in your league and maybe a couple of out league contests to test you. sometimes that #13 is just a tougher/physical team who plays in a stronger conference and comes in with a weak record and the tournament is actually easier competition.

Comment

I agree. Some teams dominated in weak leagues and come into the tourney as high seeds and don't have much success at all. Non league games are important for teams in weak leagues. Dover, Medway, and Norton play in a tough Tri Valley league and are tough completion come playoff time.

Comment

It's tough having 3 divisons. Division 3 only had 13 teams qualify last season. I don't see many more qualifying for tourney this season. I would say your top teams are (in no order) Dedham, DS, Stang, Medway, and Spellman.

Comment

tournament got watered down once in went to 4 division last year....stang graduated any decent players they had.

i guess miaa assume "well ri has 3 divisions, we must have 4"

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X