Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ISL Girls Soccer 2014

Nobles gets my vote. Great coach and the ACL injured sophomore is back!

Other thoughts?

I heard Rivers picked up a few good kids.... does anyone know?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Nobles gets my vote. Great coach and the ACL injured sophomore is back!

Other thoughts?
      Now coach is great? Your daughter doesn't deserve you.

Comment

Now coach is great? Your daughter doesn't deserve you.
        Coach has been there a long time and she has always been great in my book! My daughter is not at Nobles. We are at Groton. Just look at the NObles record--(in more than just soccer!)-- it speaks for itself....

(Do they really let idiots like YOU post on this blog???)

Comment

Nobles roster was heavy with juniors last season. Lost maybe 4-5 seniors but this means the majority of last year's team will be back. Will be interesting to see which of the ISL's picked up the best freshmen.

Comment

girls soccer is stupid

Comment

girls soccer is stupid
              Playing girls soccer in the ISL is anything but stupid. There are lots of very smart, talented kids playing in that league. Regardless of where they end up soccer-wise, girls coming out of ISL will do very well in college and in life. How is that stupid?

Comment

Playing girls soccer in the ISL is anything but stupid. There are lots of very smart, talented kids playing in that league. Regardless of where they end up soccer-wise, girls coming out of ISL will do very well in college and in life. How is that stupid?
                Oh yeah, rich kids playing a lily-white in America sport. Yeah. Go team. Can I get a little banner to hang in my cube someday, since I am never going to grow out it?

Comment

Report this guy to the Stormfront recruiters.

Comment

Is winsor soccer any good?

Comment

Not an ISL school (just a clarification point). Tiny school with pretty good academic reputation. Sports are going to be hit or miss because of size. Certainly not the kind of school you would pick if sports are a big motivator. You would go there to be a student. That said, have heard good things about their soccer coaches in the past (good people) but don't know about the present to know if they are still involved.

Comment

Oh yeah, rich kids playing a lily-white in America sport. Yeah. Go team. Can I get a little banner to hang in my cube someday, since I am never going to grow out it?
                        Well, it's obvious you have a public school education.

Comment

Which schools will prove to have the best offences and/or the best individual goal scoring threats in 2014? Which are shaping up to have the strongest defenses?

Comment

Ok folks, it's now just a couple weeks away from the start of the season. Who's going to take the league title?!

Comment

Ok folks, it's now just a couple weeks away from the start of the season. Who's going to take the league title?!
                              Probably some private school that couldn't run with the big dog publics.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X