Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happened to Valeo U11 Barcelona?

They've fallen to 7th place, just ahead of the Sachems. Did they do terribly over Memorial Day? That's a bitter pill to swallow before tryouts!

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    They've fallen to 7th place, just ahead of the Sachems. Did they do terribly over Memorial Day? That's a bitter pill to swallow before tryouts!
    Really?
    V Barcelona will be #1 after next week. Points or not.
    Maple does not award gotsoccer points as you know. Regardless, Valeo's teams earn their points.

Comment

Really?
      Maple does not award gotsoccer points as you know. Regardless, Valeo's teams earn their points.
      Sour grapes from the newly combined super team. Tough when you fall from grace. You can come try out for us next week.

Comment

Really?
        Not a very good team.

Comment

Newton parents still feel like they are #1 even though they suck now according to Gotsoccer.

Comment

Not a very good team.

Watched the team on YouTube.... overall they move the ball well but they have played some really poor teams. I suspect that did not prepare them well for a u12 event. Whatever they were, they will be something else come September. Just like everyone else.

Comment

Watched the team on YouTube.... overall they move the ball well but they have played some really poor teams. I suspect that did not prepare them well for a u12 event. Whatever they were, they will be something else come September. Just like everyone else.
              The U12 "event" played by V Barca, was a mix of players from 3 teams. The rest played on Valeo United, also a mixed team from 4 teams, in that event. The club wanted the U11's to play 11 v 11 and it was a good local oppy. End of story.

Keep watching YouTube videos though.

Comment

The U12 "event" played by V Barca, was a mix of players from 3 teams. The rest played on Valeo United, also a mixed team from 4 teams, in that event. The club wanted the U11's to play 11 v 11 and it was a good local oppy. End of story.

Keep watching YouTube videos though.
                Whatever you say. Just bad publicity all around for the club.

Comment

Whatever you say. Just bad publicity all around for the club.
                  My son will be trying out for Valeo next week.

Comment

My son will be trying out for Valeo next week.
                    You'll be horrified by the parents and ashamed by the screaming from the coaches if you make the team. Before you make a mistake I would attend some of their playoff games this weekend. It will open your eyes BEFORE they empty your wallet.

Comment

This whole site is so funny. Just for the hell of it I went out and searched a video of Veleo on Youtube. Looked like a bunch of 10 year olds playing soccer. Some kids looked to have some good skills. Again, though just a bunch of 10 year olds playing soccer. Which, don't get me wrong...... it GREAT.

However, you see that thousands and thousands of times a day all over the world.

And yet somehow this site is obsessed with where these U11 kids are "ranked" in Massachusetts. It's too funny.

Let them play the game, have some fun, and develop.

Comment

You'll be horrified by the parents and ashamed by the screaming from the coaches if you make the team. Before you make a mistake I would attend some of their playoff games this weekend. It will open your eyes BEFORE they empty your wallet.
                        What playoff games?

I just like the way their boys play soccer. I did not notice coaches yelling or parents doing anything out of the ordinary. You are very spiteful for some reason.

Comment

What playoff games?

I just like the way their boys play soccer. I did not notice coaches yelling or parents doing anything out of the ordinary. You are very spiteful for some reason.
                          Not spiteful, just horrified by what I saw when I stood next to these people the last three times we played them.

Comment

Not spiteful, just horrified by what I saw when I stood next to these people the last three times we played them.
                            I don't think you are being geniune. In fact you sound like a lunatic.

Comment

Newton parents still feel like they are #1 even though they suck now according to Gotsoccer.
                              Yes....but they will have a home with Valeo and the parent-coaches will have administrative powers and duties over coaching and player selection. What do you think a real club would have said to these two parents if they brought their kids to those clubs?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X