Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Maybe in the sad MAPLE games but not down at The Lou. There's a reason they only had 2 goals against down there and it wasn't the pedestrian defenders.
    So we're getting to the answer to my earlier question about who the standouts are...

The "keeper stands out".
    The defenders are "pedestrian".

Can we have an update on the midfield and forwards?
    (Just tell us - you know you want to.)

Comment

So we're getting to the answer to my earlier question about who the standouts are...

The "keeper stands out".
      The defenders are "pedestrian".

Can we have an update on the midfield and forwards?
      (Just tell us - you know you want to.)
      Valeo U12 has a very strong defense.

Comment

The keeper is not all that good-he doesn't have to do much

Comment

I am sorry, but to say that the top players on at U12 ANYTHING with make D1 is laughable. Perhaps it is your ignorance to drives you to make such a statement.
          I saw Patrick Ewing when he was 14. Everyone in the stands knew that he was going to be able to play in the pros not just play in college. The Wilson sisters when they were 12 were being labeled as the next great American tennis player.

Some talent is obvious. Of course, there are a lot of things that can derail the process. And I am not saying these kids are going pro but they are definitely playing D1 ball.

Comment

In your dreams idiot! Div. 3 if they are lucky and still playing soccer with a nutjob like you for a parent!
            I am a parent but a parent whose son has faced some of these kids. The question is not D1 vs D3. I think the question is really MLS vs D1. I wished them the best.

Comment

I am a parent but a parent whose son has faced some of these kids. The question is not D1 vs D3. I think the question is really MLS vs D1. I wished them the best.
              Son has a game close by .... who should I be on the look out for... I bet they will stand out but just in case the don't.

Comment

Wait. Yet another nice post about this team from someone else??? Did we reach some cosmic quota of no-nothing angry soccer dads whining incessantly about Valeo?

Comment

Son has a game close by .... who should I be on the look out for... I bet they will stand out but just in case the don't.
                  When? Where?

Look at their pace of the game. All the players move the ball well and fast. They've played last 2 games on grass. Facing U13 Explosion on turf this weekend.

Comment

When? Where?

Look at their pace of the game. All the players move the ball well and fast. They've played last 2 games on grass. Facing U13 Explosion on turf this weekend.

Thanks v parent

Comment

Valeo U12 has a very strong defense.
                      Center Back #55 is weak! Weakest player on the team.

Comment

Wait. Yet another nice post about this team from someone else??? Did we reach some cosmic quota of no-nothing angry soccer dads whining incessantly about Valeo?
                        For me I don't understand the need to tear down a team or a player. I love watching my kids develop and play and I also enjoy watching other kids excel. Their development and potential is not a reflection on my child.

A couple of nights ago I got to watch BTDT's daughter train. All I can say is WOW! She is amazing. I am sure they knew at 12 she had the potential of going D1.

Comment

Center Back #55 is weak! Weakest player on the team.
                          I hope this is a joke. Trashing specific kids is ridiculous.
                          Aren't you a parent? Just realize that someone along
                          the sideline is probably bashing your kid. Are you ok with that?
                          Pathetic.

Comment

hahaha!! You are a poor soul. I honestly feel bad for the crash you will encounter in a couple of years. MLS? D1? Good Lord!

Comment

hahaha!! You are a poor soul. I honestly feel bad for the crash you will encounter in a couple of years. MLS? D1? Good Lord!
                              There is no crash for me. As I said I am parent a child that has played against them several times.

Comment

The Valeo U12 team has several players with God given natural talent. A gift if you will. the majority of these boys will without a doubt play Division 1 soccer and be given full rides. i am a parent of one of them, and he's a fantastic player himself who plays with team mates of equal ability. I don not know of many teams that play like them, granted I have not seen many teams play, but they are the best I have seen so far.They will only get better if that is even possible. BTW, i see at least 4 players going pro, either in MLS or even in Europe and I am not exagerating on this. I am happy for my son and his mates.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X