X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Jealous much?
    Different poster here, but.....sort of. If he is truly intelligent and does well at Harvard then good for him. As for the jealous part....I am jealous of those that fit some diversity generated niche that gets extra consideration beyond what they have earned. I am jealous of those that don't have to pay anything for college.

For the initial part, I would like to get rid of forced diversity give to those who earn it other than determine that gift based on color, religion, or what country you fled.

As for the latter part, the cost of education is way out of control without any break or relief coming anytime soon. Make education free for all citizens. Afterall, we pay huge amounts of money into the system, we might as well benefit from it.
    buddy, do some research. you're going to be very disappointed. the students that suffer the most because of your so called "forced diversity" are ASIAN-AMERICAN students- not Caucasian high school kids. if we had strictly merit based admissions, ivy league schools would have majority Asian/Asian-American populations.

...i'm going to go on a limb and say that is not what you would imagine/predict as your hope for the future.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    Working...
    X