Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I do know the kid, and I do know that he has received entitlements.
    I do as well. Folks would be amazed at his scores. That said I don't think it has anything at all to do with his ethnicity but his skills as a player. Plenty of top schools bend their requirements for athletes.

Comment

I do as well. Folks would be amazed at his scores. That said I don't think it has anything at all to do with his ethnicity but his skills as a player. Plenty of top schools bend their requirements for athletes.
      I wouldn't be amazed. I know that a lot of people can't get past where he comes from.

Comment

Wasn't this discussed a few months ago? Let it be. He's an adult now and has no excuses other than himself if he succeeds or fails.
        He's been an adult for quite some time now

Comment

What you are is a racist. You are NOT a minority except maybe the only ******* in your household. You got all over the kid going to Harvard and the only thing you know about him is that he is black. How did you know he got entitlements? I have nothing more to add because you are not worth anyone's time.

Am I a racist because I don't approve of entitlements and people getting things that they do not earn? You must be a liberal then who blindly voted for someone based on race, which actually makes you a racist; defined as treating one group differently than another (Webster).

You have nothing more to add because you have spoken from a stance of ignorance by what you claim to know, but know absolutely nothing. You would be better off listening and learning before forming an opinion of a topic that you have no knowledge of.

Comment

Amadu was a man amongst boys when he was pre-teen. Reminded me of Freddy Adu situation. Hasn't grown much since but still a good player.
            I am pretty sure I remember him wearing a gps tracking ankle bracelet to a game I played him in when he was young playing for North Shore United. Some assault case he was involved in.
            I'm pretty sure I had your ex-wife. She begged for it again after that but I was truly unimpressed. She divorced you shortly after that and now you know why. Once she had a real man, out with you.

Comment

Am I a racist because I don't approve of entitlements and people getting things that they do not earn? You must be a liberal then who blindly voted for someone based on race, which actually makes you a racist; defined as treating one group differently than another (Webster).

You have nothing more to add because you have spoken from a stance of ignorance by what you claim to know, but know absolutely nothing. You would be better off listening and learning before forming an opinion of a topic that you have no knowledge of.
              You sound entirely like an idiot.

Comment

Let's get this back on track.

Denis Martinez- Chelsea-Bolts-Northeastern
                Adam Gibbs -Bolts-Westboro- Northeastern
                Miles Robinson-Bolts-Arlington-Syracuse
                Mohamed Kenawy-Bolts-Boston-Northeastern
                Zachary Herivaux-Revs-Brookline/Beaver Country Day - Providence
                Austin Aviza-Revs-Medway-Syracuse
                Amadu Kunateh-Revs-Lawrence Academy-Harvard*
                Trevor Davock-NEFC-Rivers-Boston College*

Comment

I'm pretty sure I had your ex-wife. She begged for it again after that but I was truly unimpressed. She divorced you shortly after that and now you know why. Once she had a real man, out with you.

Regardless of one's stance on this topic, this has to be the worst and most inane comment that I have ever read on TS. People like this should not exist. Unfortunately, they do. It is wrong on so many levels.

Comment

Let's get this back on track.

Denis Martinez- Chelsea-Bolts-Northeastern
                    Adam Gibbs -Bolts-Westboro- Northeastern
                    Miles Robinson-Bolts-Arlington-Syracuse
                    Mohamed Kenawy-Bolts-Boston-Northeastern
                    Zachary Herivaux-Revs-Brookline/Beaver Country Day - Providence
                    Austin Aviza-Revs-Medway-Syracuse
                    Amadu Kunateh-Revs-Lawrence Academy-Harvard*
                    Trevor Davock-NEFC-Rivers-Boston College*

OK. So three for Ainscough and so far thee for the Bolts. Without Northeastern would any Bolts kids of the 2015 graduating class be going to a division 1 school.......to play soccer?

Comment

OK. So three for Ainscough and so far thee for the Bolts. Without Northeastern would any Bolts kids of the 2015 graduating class be going to a division 1 school.......to play soccer?
                      MR = Syracuse

Comment

I wouldn't be amazed. I know that a lot of people can't get past where he comes from.
                        There was little consequence for his actions. He wore an ankle bracelet for a year but was not restricted in what he could do. He did not even have to give up his extra curricular activities. My 13 year old played against him while he was wearing the bracelet. It was a difficult discussion to have with my son as I wanted to tell him that if you do bad things bad things will happen to you but it was only a minor inconvenience. Now the kid is headed off to Harvard. His past is his past but for the family of the guy it will never be the past as I believe they will never get past it.

Comment

There was little consequence for his actions. He wore an ankle bracelet for a year but was not restricted in what he could do. He did not even have to give up his extra curricular activities. My 13 year old played against him while he was wearing the bracelet. It was a difficult discussion to have with my son as I wanted to tell him that if you do bad things bad things will happen to you but it was only a minor inconvenience. Now the kid is headed off to Harvard. His past is his past but for the family of the guy it will never be the past as I believe they will never get past it.
                          Personally I think this is the biggest issue people have problems with - it wasn't just youthful folly, or even grand theft. Would he have been given as many chances if he were just a typical disadvantaged kid?

Comment

Regardless of one's stance on this topic, this has to be the worst and most inane comment that I have ever read on TS. People like this should not exist. Unfortunately, they do. It is wrong on so many levels.
                            It's amazing you didn't find a way to take a similar stand about the racist garbage thrown around here. In clear contravention of the rules,of the board. Further, THINK I know who made the post and if I'm correct then what I said is actually true. So what's your problem? Anything goes here obviously so save your outrage for the racists unless you are in that camp.

Comment

True...the bracelet kept tabs on where he was and made sure he was in for curfew each night and prevented him from hanging out in gangs. No different than any other 13/14 year old. So basically his punishment was that he had to behave like an average kid.

Comment

Who is TD?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X