Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Do you try to respond in good faith when you post?

As for the other, let's keep this simple, pathfinder. You are just a foul guy.

Of course I respond in good faith. Why would I take the time to post something if it wasn't.

As for being foul, I bathe regularly and liberally powder the man spots so unless we have met some time, I think you may be wrong.

Did the D3 discussion die so that you are patrolling other threads to nuke?

-- Pathfinder

Comment

There are cheap shots in every pro sport. The original posters question was about a kid getting a cheap shot and how would you handle it.
      Luckily my son can handle things like this. In my world it's more a debrief after the fact. I usually catch most of the cheap shots he gets during the game and watch with interest each time to see how he handles them. It's part of maturing and growing with the game. He figures it out himself.

Comment

Of course I respond in good faith. Why would I take the time to post something if it wasn't.

As for being foul, I bathe regularly and liberally powder the man spots so unless we have met some time, I think you may be wrong.

Did the D3 discussion die so that you are patrolling other threads to nuke?

-- Pathfinder
        So then why don't have a baseline expectation that other posters will post in good faith, and don't you think the site would be better if you didn't have to approach posting here, as though, to borrow your words, it's all "made up"?

Very odd comment about D3. Those threads have flourished. Just a little breather before the big opening weekend ahead.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdvAFCeOsGU

First girl elbows her in the chest....a cheap shot....and pays for it. She doesn't run to daddy to complain though.
          Pretty sure the girl who threw the punch (after the elbow) was suspended for a considerable amount of time. No punishment for the girl who threw the elbow or for the girl who grabbed the shorts (and then got pulled down by the ponytail).

Gotta be a little more discreet with the payback. Heel to top of foot is a good one.

Comment

So then why don't have a baseline expectation that other posters will post in good faith, and don't you think the site would be better if you didn't have to approach posting here, as though, to borrow your words, it's all "made up"?

Very odd comment about D3. Those threads have flourished. Just a little breather before the big opening weekend ahead.

I don't have expectations on people that I can not control. I can only control my behavior. Moreover, good faith posting is over rated given it is an anonymous posts. Lastly, you don't think that post is in good faith, why not just move on?

D3 threads are inane. It definitely have many posts but I would not have defined it as flourished but we can agree to disagree.

Comment

Pretty sure the girl who threw the punch (after the elbow) was suspended for a considerable amount of time. No punishment for the girl who threw the elbow or for the girl who grabbed the shorts (and then got pulled down by the ponytail).

Gotta be a little more discreet with the payback. Heel to top of foot is a good one.
              And if you know you are having a player that has trouble controlling payback it is easy to get that person suspended. Denis Rodman made a living on it.

Comment

he was punched in the back while playing game, fairly hard. total cheapshot. To be clear, this isn't done while going for ball or an elbow etc but simply a off the ball punch while playing game.

I tried to handle it a couple different ways but doesn't seem to be working...

What say the board?
                Well I was called the N word all time when I was young...I turned out OK...I think he will be fine too...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X