Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I think FM learned his lesson last Thanksgiving when he tried to play it fair and LL brought her best 14's to play his 13's. Go look up how many points she got for her teams that tournament. You will be surprised at how many. You can say it is within the rules if that makes you feel better but I am sure it doesn't make the kids who have to sit on the bench to make room for these older players feel any better. You know, those kids she says she cares so much about. Of course, until she sees an opportunity to get points.
    FM and fair in the same sentence now that's a laugh.

Comment

Fair enough, but there were several Breakers players who were not true U13s. Should we complain about that?
      Only 2. Also the SSS squad at the Delco tournament managed to win exactly zero games without all of the "assistance".

Comment

SS Select does this at every tournament and always have. As a Scorpions parent we were not disappointed when our true u12 team beat their U13 2nd team with a lot of players joining from the top team for the final. It is always nice to see people lose who try and use kids for their own personal agendas.

Comment

A lot of whining about kids playing in age appropriate brackets. It is called Club Pass. Get used to it.

Comment

Only 2. Also the SSS squad at the Delco tournament managed to win exactly zero games without all of the "assistance".
            Exactly

Comment

I feel for the loyal kids who are looking to play and found themselves watching the add ons from the bench. It is not like they did this to fill vacancies.

Comment

I feel for the loyal kids who are looking to play and found themselves watching the add ons from the bench. It is not like they did this to fill vacancies.
                I can't believe the parents put up with it.

Comment

I can't believe the parents put up with it.
                  They do & pay a large amount for it.

Comment

SS Select does this at every tournament and always have. As a Scorpions parent we were not disappointed when our true u12 team beat their U13 2nd team with a lot of players joining from the top team for the final. It is always nice to see people lose who try and use kids for their own personal agendas.
                    Like to see your top u12 team beat their top u12 team.

Comment

Like to see your top u12 team beat their top u12 team.

Seriously? It's u12 soccer

Comment

I have no problem with SSS playing their top players on their second and third teams to win games. As a parent it just shows me how desperate they are to make themselves relevant in MA. Her U14 and under teams are very strong and play relatively good soccer. If LL would just play by the rules and not try to prove that her club is better than everybody else people would respect her and SSS more in the soccer community. The difference between SSS, NEFC, Stars, GPS, Breakers and probably any other club are they could care less what LL and SSS does but every parent I talk to from SSS they say that LL portrays these other clubs as the anti-Christ and all the coaches, parents and players are mean and hate SSS. She is fostering a negative environment for these kids and it is not healthy for their development IMO. Enjoy all your false success and we will see where these players are when they 18.

Comment

I have no problem with SSS playing their top players on their second and third teams to win games. As a parent it just shows me how desperate they are to make themselves relevant in MA. Her U14 and under teams are very strong and play relatively good soccer. If LL would just play by the rules and not try to prove that her club is better than everybody else people would respect her and SSS more in the soccer community. The difference between SSS, NEFC, Stars, GPS, Breakers and probably any other club are they could care less what LL and SSS does but every parent I talk to from SSS they say that LL portrays these other clubs as the anti-Christ and all the coaches, parents and players are mean and hate SSS. She is fostering a negative environment for these kids and it is not healthy for their development IMO. Enjoy all your false success and we will see where these players are when they 18.
                          The "it's us against the world" routine can only hold sway for so long with kids. Eventually, they all get to know each other-- through school, ODP, District Select, winter indoor, futsal, basketball, etc. -- and realize that there are good players at all the clubs, and that they are not all mean, nor are they haters, nor are their coaches at the other clubs earthly representations of the anti-Christ. The LL potion simply begins to wear off at U13-14, and that's when you see the SSS exodus happen.

Comment

The pseudo elitist mentality is just bogus.

Comment

She cheats. Everyone knows it. Deal with it. Who cares... That is why they are in Maple.

Comment

She cheats. Everyone knows it. Deal with it. Who cares... That is why they are in Maple.
                                Exactly.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X