Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Best in Rhode Island!!! Does not say much - pool of players in Ri is very small. That's like saying they're in the top 20% of players in MA

One played for NEFC and the other for Bayside Bolts.
    Ask any MA players that has played against these boys and they will know their names and skills level .Yes they are the best in their age group in RI and MA.

Please don't tell me that MPS has better players than Bayside or NEFC or Bolts . I will throw up

2 National Camp players one from Western Mass and the other from Providence RI .

Comment

Ask any MA players that has played against these boys and they will know their names and skills level .Yes they are the best in their age group in RI and MA.

Please don't tell me that MPS has better players than Bayside or NEFC or Bolts . I will throw up

2 National Camp players one from Western Mass and the other from Providence RI .
      Well, MPS has 10 players in the 3 total Revs Academy teams and there are more being scouted for the Fall RTC, so grab a barf bag my friend. Do not diminish clubs without being informed.
      A Revs Staff coach

Comment

Well, MPS has 10 players in the 3 total Revs Academy teams and there are more being scouted for the Fall RTC, so grab a barf bag my friend. Do not diminish clubs without being informed.
        A Revs Staff coach

Right!!! maybe a Revs camp coach but not a Real staff coach . Don't lie dad

Comment

Please define what you mean by "connected" for the 7 non-Revs offspring. Some perceived "connections" are illusory.
          Parent is a good friend of one of the coaches( includes assistant coaches).
          Parent is a good friend of one or more people in Revs management.

Comment

We're they the best player on their teams last year?

Comment

We're they the best player on their teams last year?
              Bayside player yes.

The NEFC is very young and good size for his age. I can't say 100% that he was the best but he did seem to be well rounded technically and for his age and speed with the ball I would take a chance if I was the revs

Comment

Bayside player yes.

The NEFC is very young and good size for his age. I can't say 100% that he was the best but he did seem to be well rounded technically and for his age and speed with the ball I would take a chance if I was the revs
                He played for GH on Blackwatch. He is a good kid and works hard.

Comment

He played for GH on Blackwatch. He is a good kid and works hard.
                  that explains why he had the edge over some other choices.

Comment

This year's U14 Nepotism:

The Columbian Connection (Charris):

Deossa
                    Blanco

The Burns/Scales Connection:

Burns
                    Scales
                    Silverman
                    Freitas

The Hall Connection

Ferrera
                    Freitas
                    Vang
                    Silverman

Comment

Its COLOMBIAN, what connection the REVS do not give anything those players earned the spot they are very good players.

Comment

Its COLOMBIAN, what connection the REVS do not give anything those players earned the spot they are very good players.
                        Be honest . Ask yourself - would most of them be on the team without those connections? Of course not.

Comment

Be honest . Ask yourself - would most of them be on the team without those connections? Of course not.
                          It all seems to be working out for the team. They are playing well and having lots of fun. You shouldn't worry yourself so much. Focus that energy towards improving your own situation.

Comment

Right..lets see if any of them play a major role or minutes against a descent dap like the Bolts this weekend.

Comment

As a Bolts parent I would love to see this thread finally die, and the person or persons responsible for its continued life move on. Both clubs are doing well so far this year, to my knowledge no one on either would trade places. Don't you think a year of repeatedly beating this horse has been sufficient?

Comment

Talking soccer

As a Bolts parent I would love to see this thread finally die, and the person or persons responsible for its continued life move on. Both clubs are doing well so far this year, to my knowledge no one on either would trade places. Don't you think a year of repeatedly beating this horse has been sufficient?
                                Come on man you trolling rev's coach who you think your kidding

If you are a bolts parents you would trade places in a heart beat. lets keep it real

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X