Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I like to alternate cowbell / air horn. If you can get the keeper in tears early don't let them get their composure back. You can even preempt punts and goal kicks with a little cowbell or a couple short blasts on the horn. Don't be afraid to keep bringing the pain in the parking lot after the game. I'm sure the dad will be able to eventually console her and, ultimately, he would thank you for providing an important life lesson.
    Barking dogs are also obnoxious.

Comment

Barking dogs are also obnoxious.
      I really don't get the dog-fest at youth soccer games. It seems to be getting worse every year. Don't get me wrong, I love dogs and have one if my own, but I don't think they belong on the pitch. I love when we play on turf to keep them away, although last year I stepped in dog crap at Taunton Forekicks walking to the back parking lot. I mean really, 4 turf fields and you are bringing Fido? Come on.

Comment

Sorry to say this was at a U8 town travel game, but...a father was yelling non-stop at his daughter through most of a game, telling her what she was doing wrong, what she should be doing, etc. Finally the little girl stopped on the field and turned and screamed back "stop yelling at me!"..without hesitation, the father immediately screamed back "I will when you do what you are supposed to do out there". Poor kid, she was just 7 years old trying to have some fun and had the lunatic parent already. Probably wont be playing soccer for long sadly.

Shut up idiot. Nobody gives a crap

Comment

I really don't get the dog-fest at youth soccer games. It seems to be getting worse every year. Don't get me wrong, I love dogs and have one if my own, but I don't think they belong on the pitch. I love when we play on turf to keep them away, although last year I stepped in dog crap at Taunton Forekicks walking to the back parking lot. I mean really, 4 turf fields and you are bringing Fido? Come on.
          White people crack me up....lol

Comment

I agree. Keep the mutts off the field.

Comment

Where are you suggesting Soccer Mom's go if they are not allowed on the field?

Comment

Dog party mutts barking at each other not only gives me a heart attack but startles and distracts the soccer players.

Comment

Dog party mutts barking at each other not only gives me a heart attack but startles and distracts the soccer players.
                  Plus it's inevitable that one of them takes a big nasty dump in the worst possible place which may or may not be picked up properly.

Comment

Shut up idiot. Nobody gives a crap
                    well for some reason you yourself took the time to read the thread and comment..get up on the wrong side of the bed today mr cranky pants? or are you the new thread police and get to tell everyone what to do ?

Comment

Plus it's inevitable that one of them takes a big nasty dump in the worst possible place which may or may not be picked up properly.
                      I did laugh out loud when the other guy said he stepped in some at Taunton.

So annoying!

Comment

I did laugh out loud when the other guy said he stepped in some at Taunton.

So annoying!
                        Reminder...no dogs are allowed ANYWHERE at any of the ForeKicks complexes and that includes all parking lots as well. Please leave your dogs at home if coming to one of these facilities to avoid any problems.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X