Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fall Pre-Season Tournaments

With tournaments in/out of MA already underway, thought they deserved their own thread that wasn't buried within certain gender / age group - specific threads....

Any pre-season "statement" games?
    Who's travelling?
    Who's looking good / bad?
    Who is playing multiple tournaments?
    Any good pre-season results from last season about to roll-off the GS points? (They only hold for one year.)

There's been game's already? We haven't even practiced yet

Comment

How can you have a statement game in mid August? It's pre- pre season for most clubs

Comment

Don't think any MA tournaments until this weekend. Is there ever a weekend without a tournament somewhere?

Comment

Labor Day weekend is the earliest I can handle thinking about it. We get enough soccer throughout the year. Enjoy those last few days of summer....

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
            Don't think any MA tournaments until this weekend. Is there ever a weekend without a tournament somewhere?
            Anybody sitting on a pre-season win from last year that is at risk of losing a good ranking if they don't do the same this year?

Comment

New NEFC Fall warm-up tournament this weekend. Will be good to be out there watching my kids play again even though it is apt to be a bit sloppy and teams a bit rusty, I'm just looking forward to sitting on the sidelines again.

Comment

New NEFC Fall warm-up tournament this weekend. Will be good to be out there watching my kids play again even though it is apt to be a bit sloppy and teams a bit rusty, I'm just looking forward to sitting on the sidelines again.

Do you prefer to sit or stand on the sidelines? (That could be its own thread.)

In-state:
                Any last weekend?
                NEFC (others?) this weekend
                Aztec, GPS Milan, and Stars (others?) next weekend

Out-of-state:
                Any last weekend?
                Lou Ramos (others?) this weekend
                Any next weekend?

Comment

Do you prefer to sit or stand on the sidelines? (That could be its own thread.)

In-state:
                  Any last weekend?
                  NEFC (others?) this weekend
                  Aztec, GPS Milan, and Stars (others?) next weekend

Out-of-state:
                  Any last weekend?
                  Lou Ramos (others?) this weekend
                  Any next weekend?
                  Haha, that's funny you should say that because I typed "sitting" but I never sit. I have to stand on the sidelines. I hate to sit during my kids games.

I know last weekend had the TWIST tournament in CT... mostly CT teams, but there were some local MA teams there I think.

Next weekend also has the Bernie Ward Shootout in CT for those teams not staying local.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X