Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is CSU's affiliation with liverpool FC

I heard over the weeknd from a parent that CSU has a partnership with liverpool FC in England where they ID players? Does anyone have info on this and what can an ID'd player expect?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I heard over the weeknd from a parent that CSU has a partnership with liverpool FC in England where they ID players? Does anyone have info on this and what can an ID'd player expect?
    An ID'd player can expect to be solicited for one or more very expensive "opportunities".

Comment

From CSU and/or Liverpool not much.

Comment

With no disrespect to CSU (the same being true for Stars, MPS, NEFC etc.), no one from their club is going to be ID and accepted into LFC's academy. lol

The "partnership" is more of a marketing gimmick.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X