Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disgrace - millionaires trying to buy Presidency for Biden-why?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disgrace - millionaires trying to buy Presidency for Biden-why?

Big tech trying to influence election in their favor, Bloomberg spending 100M in FL for Biden. Just imagine if that money was given to St. Jude and how many children could be helped!! Just disgusting

If the dems aren't lying or buying they ain't trying.......

Comment

How about the billion spent for Trump Inc? Is that disgusting too? Or are you only selectively outraged? Sheldon Addelson, fine. Bloomberg, no bueno

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Big tech trying to influence election in their favor, Bloomberg spending 100M in FL for Biden. Just imagine if that money was given to St. Jude and how many children could be helped!! Just disgusting

Comment

Why? That’s easy, one word CHINA, most if not all big money being sent to Biden campaign is because these companies like Bloomberg have huge business interests in China. That’s why. Trump is in the way! Any moron can look this up. A vote for Biden is a vote for communist China. Fact

Comment

Why? That’s easy, one word CHINA, most if not all big money being sent to Biden campaign is because these companies like Bloomberg have huge business interests in China. That’s why. Trump is in the way! Any moron can look this up. A vote for Biden is a vote for communist China. Fact
          Doesn't Trump have a bank account in China and paid over 100 thousand in taxes in China...

Comment

Doesn't Trump have a bank account in China and paid over 100 thousand in taxes in China...
            please tell me that you not this stupid??
            even if true, we are talking about million or billions of revenues not petty cash.

Im sure if Trump has business in China its not worth it.

However big tech, different ball game.

Remember they sent us the virus.

Use your head man

Comment

Biden! 200,000+deaths! Fcuk ya and ya mother.

Comment

Biden! 200,000+deaths! Fcuk ya and ya mother.
                I thought Biden wanted to keep the border open to China??
                OMG what would of ahppned if he were president?

Comment

Considering that the strain of COVID that hit the NE of the US came from Europe and that the china travel ban, wasn't really a ban, but more of a hurdle for a small group of people, that had almost zero effect on what happened with the outbreak.

I see your verbal crutch is now "Are you really that stupid" or things of a similar ilk, but they, ironically, your following sentences reflect both ignorance and a lack of intellectual capacity. It makes me laugh almost as much as when you say "Disgrace" just like your dear leader does. You make us all laugh about as much as the world laughs at Trump. I hope to be respected again as a country soon. I hate that we are a laughingstock and that we deserve to be.

I thought Biden wanted to keep the border open to China??
                  OMG what would of ahppned if he were president?

Comment

How about the billion spent for Trump Inc? Is that disgusting too? Or are you only selectively outraged? Sheldon Addelson, fine. Bloomberg, no bueno
                    Yep, this is the problem with us (people on the left and the right). We only see and hear what we want due to <you fill the blank>

Comment

Considering that the strain of COVID that hit the NE of the US came from Europe and that the china travel ban, wasn't really a ban, but more of a hurdle for a small group of people, that had almost zero effect on what happened with the outbreak.

I see your verbal crutch is now "Are you really that stupid" or things of a similar ilk, but they, ironically, your following sentences reflect both ignorance and a lack of intellectual capacity. It makes me laugh almost as much as when you say "Disgrace" just like your dear leader does. You make us all laugh about as much as the world laughs at Trump. I hope to be respected again as a country soon. I hate that we are a laughingstock and that we deserve to be.
                      Okay I will have an open mind and dabble in your ignorance, so what would of Biden done differently in handling Covid? Considering he has not told anyone and anything on his website is already what the Trump admin has rolled out and put into effect.

Comment

Okay I will have an open mind and dabble in your ignorance, so what would of Biden done differently in handling Covid? Considering he has not told anyone and anything on his website is already what the Trump admin has rolled out and put into effect.
                        If only you check his site or listen to him. If I tell you what he said you wouldn't believe me anyway. But, I still try:
                        1. NOT downplaying the coronavirus
                        2. Help Governors, regardless of which party they are affiliated with, getting personal protective equipment PPE and not telling them "You're on own"
                        3. Working on increase testing capabilities instead of saying less testing will result in less cases
                        4. Be a much decent person of not insulting everyone who has different opinions

Comment

If only you check his site or listen to him. If I tell you what he said you wouldn't believe me anyway. But, I still try:
                          2. Help Governors, regardless of which party they are affiliated with, getting personal protective equipment PPE and not telling them "You're on own"
                          3. Working on increase testing capabilities instead of saying less testing will result in less cases
                          You shouldn't waste your time arguing with Trump fanatics. They exist in an unbreakable bubble devoid of logic and filled with alternative facts. They create theirvown timelines, and history, and it is based completely on Trump's tweets and the latest drivel feom Fox News. I continue to suggest a strategy of ignoring the crazy and they will eventually go troll somewhere else..

Comment

You're just a fking retard. Trump did more for CA and NY than any other state. Both Governors are on record saying TRUMP helped them and their state. US has done more testing than any country in the world. Anyone that needs a test, gets a test. Is number 4 some kind of joke? That's all you liberals do. Anyone that disagrees with liberals is a racist, homophobe, xenophobe islamophobe, etc etc etc. GFYS you brainwashed POS.

Comment

You shouldn't waste your time arguing with Trump fanatics. They exist in an unbreakable bubble devoid of logic and filled with alternative facts. They create theirvown timelines, and history, and it is based completely on Trump's tweets and the latest drivel feom Fox News. I continue to suggest a strategy of ignoring the crazy and they will eventually go troll somewhere else..
                              Funny coming from a chin-drooling libtard that jrksoff to every word from Chris Hayes and Don Lemon.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X