Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snowflakes are melting

Be careful for snowflakes melting in the Florida sun causing minor flooding on local soccer fields.

you are exactly right these snowflake republicans are losing their ****. Poor Donny everyone treats him so bad. Snowflake conservatives "oh the moderator was so mean to our beloved Donny" "The press is so mean to Donny" "The dems are mean to Donny" Let me grab some women by the pussy and make fun of handicapped people that will make me feel better! Go repubs always winning

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      you are exactly right these snowflake republicans are losing their ****. Poor Donny everyone treats him so bad. Snowflake conservatives "oh the moderator was so mean to our beloved Donny" "The press is so mean to Donny" "The dems are mean to Donny" Let me grab some women by the pussy and make fun of handicapped people that will make me feel better! Go repubs always winning
      Great post snowflake!! Stock up on those TDS meds.

Comment

Would love to see Donny and Joe in a boxing match. Trump although he is in perfect health wouldn't last a round and Sleepy Joe would knock him out in about 30 seconds

Comment

Looked up TDS and learned it stands for Trump Derangement Syndrome. I think that's where people only pay attention to Fox News and Breitbart, and are brainwashed into worshiping the worst president in American history. Unfortunately, a Biden landslide on 11/3 will only cure a few of them. It will take a while for reality to cure others. Some will never recover. Sad.

Comment

Man guiliani has some good dirt to show tonight .. graphic photos and emails from the joe biden criminal enterprise ..they are going down

Comment

Would love to see Donny and Joe in a boxing match. Trump although he is in perfect health wouldn't last a round and Sleepy Joe would knock him out in about 30 seconds
              Trump would kill biden..biden I'd a frail old man..I tell you what I would beat joe biden like a old man too.. he thinks hes tough..I would RIP his old arms off and beat him with them

Comment

Looked up TDS and learned it stands for Trump Derangement Syndrome. I think that's where people only pay attention to Fox News and Breitbart, and are brainwashed into worshiping the worst president in American history. Unfortunately, a Biden landslide on 11/3 will only cure a few of them. It will take a while for reality to cure others. Some will never recover. Sad.
                One of the first signs of TDS is babbling and crying on anonymous message boards. You should thank TRUMP for lowering the cost of your meds. Now get your pink puzzy hat and run to your safe space. Everything will be ok.

Comment

Trump = 3-5 rallies a day all over the states

Biden = no appearances til Thursday less than 2 weeks from Election Day

Is he sick? Hiding? Or preparing?

Comment

Trump = 3-5 rallies a day all over the states

Biden = no appearances til Thursday less than 2 weeks from Election Day

Is he sick? Hiding? Or preparing?
                    His caregivers(The Democrats) have decided keeping him away from the cameras is the best strategy at this point.

Comment

Trump would kill biden..biden I'd a frail old man..I tell you what I would beat joe biden like a old man too.. he thinks hes tough..I would RIP his old arms off and beat him with them
                      Trump is the weakest president we have ever had. He talks tough but, then cries how everyone treats him so poorly. I doubt trump could even jog for 1 minute. The dude eats trash, is obese and is a punk. He can talk tough but, he would be like #8 on Florida premier in a real fight

Comment

His caregivers(The Democrats) have decided keeping him away from the cameras is the best strategy at this point.
                        Trump is desperate and is a superspreader.... biden is not the perfect candidate but, comparing Trump is like comparing a yugo (trump)vs. a Rolls Royce (Biden)

Comment

Trump is the weakest president we have ever had. He talks tough but, then cries how everyone treats him so poorly. I doubt trump could even jog for 1 minute. The dude eats trash, is obese and is a punk. He can talk tough but, he would be like #8 on Florida premier in a real fight
                          Trump is out of shape, obese, over 70 and he beat CV19 in 4 days. I love when liberals destroy one of their false narratives with another false narrative.

Comment

Trump is desperate and is a superspreader.... biden is not the perfect candidate but, comparing Trump is like comparing a yugo (trump)vs. a Rolls Royce (Biden)
                            A Rolls Royce lol......Biden is more an Edsel.(google it you morons)

Comment

Trump is out of shape, obese, over 70 and he beat CV19 in 4 days. I love when liberals destroy one of their false narratives with another false narrative.

Yeah, it is almost like he had access to drugs and treatments not available to anyone else.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X