West Pasco hires illegal Aliens as coaches

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Considering I have never worked for, played for, nor had a child play for TBU, I see you have me confused with someone else. I also have well beyond a high school degree, although I, unlike you, do not automatically look down on someone that does not have masters or doctorate level degrees. I also see that you did not answer the question. So my assumption at this point is that you have no particularly love for TBU and you cannot outline what they do well (if anything). From that assumption, I have drawn another assumption which is that you have anger towards FPFC, which can only be based on either a personal issue between you and a coach/director (former coach maybe?) or that your kid did not get playing time at the level of your expectation or made a lower team than you thought your kid deserved.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I can tell for you it is not love for FPFC, it is hatred for TBU. Hatred mixed with jealously because TBU would not take you seriously and let your high soccer IQ walk away.

Most of the parents and coaches are missing the whole point of youth soccer at FPFC and no matter how many Ws you get in the 2nd tier leagues you still won't get it.

Comment

Fitness, fun and friends. One Club, One Family. But while we are at it, why not try to win and be the best we can. And why not build a family club that allows kids to play at the highest level they can contribute. No sir, I think the families and staff at Premier get it better than most. Soccer is a part of the community and the culture and it is something that binds us together with people around the world.

I can tell for you it is not love for FPFC, it is hatred for TBU. Hatred mixed with jealously because TBU would not take you seriously and let your high soccer IQ walk away.

Most of the parents and coaches are missing the whole point of youth soccer at FPFC and no matter how many Ws you get in the 2nd tier leagues you still won't get it.

Comment

Love the hatred you have built up inside. FP west Pasco with all this wining you should have some serious College commits. Ahhh let me guess you were promised your kid was good enough to go pro. You are sheep led by the herder. No one cares about you but laughs at your obsession. You need therapy seriously. Teach your kids better.

Comment

You love the hatred you've build up inside of you for FP? Strange thing to say. Maybe you need some of that therapy you are recommending too. It can't hurt, right? Does Medicaid cover it though? You could always do a gofundme

I'm still waiting to hear from you what you love about TBU and how they've done you right?

Love the hatred you have built up inside. FP west Pasco with all this wining you should have some serious College commits. Ahhh let me guess you were promised your kid was good enough to go pro. You are sheep led by the herder. No one cares about you but laughs at your obsession. You need therapy seriously. Teach your kids better.

Comment

U were anally penetrated over the weekend so shhhhhhhhh
            This kind of comment is not hatred for TBU? This is One Club behavior?

Comment

Hey Andreas how you doing?

Comment

Not well. My east lake team isn't very good and my boys TBU team just lost to FP. Sad day for me indeed.

Hey Andreas how you doing?

Comment

IRS I heard is thumbing the books too.

Comment

Kung Fu fighting ramattica

Fitness, fun and friends. One Club, One Family. But while we are at it, why not try to win and be the best we can. And why not build a family club that allows kids to play at the highest level they can contribute. No sir, I think the families and staff at Premier get it better than most. Soccer is a part of the community and the culture and it is something that binds us together with people around the world.
                    We at FP also train or coaches in anti. Choke hold moves!

Comment

Not well. My east lake team isn't very good and my boys TBU team just lost to FP. Sad day for me indeed.
                      A sad day! If you beg Novi, he might let you back!

Comment

I already did that once and left again. Now, they will never let me coach again. Very sad.

A sad day! If you beg Novi, he might let you back!

Comment

I already did that once and left again. Now, they will never let me coach again. Very sad.
                          Dang, that's right!! I don't think you have played at Oldsmar yet, you can try there next!!

Comment

I'm planning to take over strictly but maybe Oldsmar is a better idea. Thanks!

Dang, that's right!! I don't think you have played at Oldsmar yet, you can try there next!!

Comment

Latina moms by far the hottest. White chicks looking disgusting.

Comment

IRS interest in Stuart Campbell

IRS I heard is thumbing the books too.
                                While at TBU and taking cash for his " clinics" under a specific visa to only play for the Rowdies, does this violate IRS laws or just immigration and labor laws?

Asking for a friend

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X