Tiffany M leaving TBU?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Bosnian backing is a billionaire that's awesome. By the looks of the rigs your coaches drive I thought the financial backing was trinity sportsplex and happyfeet with a lot of 7v7 college ID Showcases to sell..

Comment

That's how little you know despite your 06 boy not getting PT. You didn't hang with people who actually had a clue. No, the billionaire treats us well because he loves the game to be played with passion and wants us to be free to golf with wealthy TBU business owners (or at least ones with good unemployment benefits that can afford golf). The showcases are literally just to pay for the college coaches to come in. We don't need that side hustle. We have so much extra cash, we pay 10 year olds to play for us and their families, but only if they are good. If they aren't good enough, we don't pay and they get really ticked off and go to TBU.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      The Bosnian backing is a billionaire that's awesome. By the looks of the rigs your coaches drive I thought the financial backing was trinity sportsplex and happyfeet with a lot of 7v7 college ID Showcases to sell..

Comment

Fire Man is this you again? When is your contract up? Do they pay month to month or by the post...Ahhhh your pro bo no....
        Fireman here -

I don’t know the lady, I thought she is a stand up coach that is willing to play us in the spirit of good competition despite her directors cowardice . As for her status at TBU no idea. What ever she does I wish here all the best. No time to put BS on here as entertaining as this BS platform can be.

Comment

So who will be the coach tomorrow for the 08 and 07 teams? Is TBU slowly falling apart?

Comment

Just got off the phone with tm. She said this was a lie and was probably started by fp staff.
            I guess she was lying to you

Comment

I guess she was lying to you
              What happened? Did I the parents get the bomb dropped on them today?

Comment

I thought she was staying until December. Why would she drop the "bomb" today. That 07 team is very good. Whichever coach takes them over is lucky to have such a deep roster.

What happened? Did I the parents get the bomb dropped on them today?

Comment

Go back to New York

I thought she was staying until December. Why would she drop the "bomb" today. That 07 team is very good. Whichever coach takes them over is lucky to have such a deep roster.
                  OH NO...what will the older 05 sisters do now???? Now Daddy has no means to force his will on the older daughter's coach.

Go back to New York, we dont like your kind here

Comment

Who is from New York and what the hell are you talking about?

Comment

FP News was right again ? From now on just listen when FP talks. They are always right.

Comment

Here is what happened. - FP asked to play against both the 08 and 07 ECNL girls teams. TM said yes right away and confirmed it with FP. Four hours later FP received a text from TM stating that AL and Trish stated that she is not allowed to play FP. It’s too big of a risk to loose all the players. Three days later TM resigned. End of story.

Comment

Good for her. That's ridiculous that the directors stepped in like that (if true). Kids need to play and if you have a chance for some good games, all the better. If you are afraid to lose players to the other club, then you should focus on doing things to retain them. If they are just club hoppers than you'll lose them anyway (and probably won't miss them).

Here is what happened. - FP asked to play against both the 08 and 07 ECNL girls teams. TM said yes right away and confirmed it with FP. Four hours later FP received a text from TM stating that AL and Trish stated that she is not allowed to play FP. It’s too big of a risk to loose all the players. Three days later TM resigned. End of story.

Comment

Who is from New York and what the hell are you talking about?
                            CD knows what he is doing......

Comment

Todd is replacing Tiffeny, it has been in the works for a while now.

Comment

Am I really out of the loop if I have no clue who Todd is?

Todd is replacing Tiffeny, it has been in the works for a while now.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X