Florida Premier - Automatica

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Automatica is lawyered up so unless the video is leaked but tons of people have recorded it on cell phones. West Pasco dads sucker punching women. Automatica little Messi hiding behind players which is typical. West Pasco moms spitting on grandparents and refs..But the best is automatica going to sleep this will be classic. West Pasco Thunder already looking to replace the kicker.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      TBU parent here, but I have no axe to grind with MG (or FP where I have some family friends that play). I think his sideline "passion" is over the top for a kids sport during the games and sometimes his teams play on the edge of dirty, but no more so that half the teams my kid has played when we go down to Weston or West Pines. Having said that, he is a local celebrity and therefore a target of criticism which is sometimes fair but often unfair. When the game is not on, he is the biggest gentleman around to kids and parents alike. He does a ton of stuff in the community, mostly for veterans, and the Tampa Bay area is lucky to have him. I hope this was not something where he was at fault because I am a fan of all he does even if he wouldn't be a good fit for my kid as a soccer coach. And hopefully her realizes that as a target of criticism, he will be held to a different standard than other coaches so he needs to tone it down. Not ever TBU family roots against you MG.
      I was there and it wasn't all his fault.. Both teams should be reprimanded for what happened, but MG has a history at both TBU and FP for being a hot head.. I guarantee you all his players love playing for him, but I agree he can be over the top as well. I doubt they will release the video, so forever it will be a he said she said legend!

Comment

Don’t beat around the Bush. He cuss out everyone and his son is a biaatch running around having temper tantrums and sucker punched players then runs and hides. The kicker thinks he is almighty and it goes to crap. I don’t care about his off field community success. West Pasco parents think he is awesome but wait and see that he enables that stuff. Those kids grow up to be violent and are the ones who end up battering women. That’s all good in West Pasco but bring that type of play to Tampa.

Comment

Don’t beat around the Bush. He cuss out everyone and his son is a biaatch running around having temper tantrums and sucker punched players then runs and hides. The kicker thinks he is almighty and it goes to crap. I don’t care about his off field community success. West Pasco parents think he is awesome but wait and see that he enables that stuff. Those kids grow up to be violent and are the ones who end up battering women. That’s all good in West Pasco but bring that type of play to Tampa.
          Ah you do know he coached at TBU! I am guessing little Johnny didn't make his team, so you can run your mouth. He was the same at both clubs, nothing has changed since he came to FP...

Comment

Ah you do know he coached at TBU! I am guessing little Johnny didn't make his team, so you can run your mouth. He was the same at both clubs, nothing has changed since he came to FP...
            Curly boy is all talk. He loves to run his mouth and tell his players in Spanish to take out/foul opposing players.

Comment

The guy was thrown out of Disney a few years ago. He is everything wrong with youth sports
              Complete trash

Comment

Was this during his son's 05 ECNL game or during the 04 ECNL-R game that he coaches?

Comment

Curly boy is all talk. He loves to run his mouth and tell his players in Spanish to take out/foul opposing players.

Looks like he ran across someone able and willing to shut him up. He has a rep as a foul mouthed, hot headed bully in the soccer community.

Comment

It's why he took his ball and went to FP like a little kid. He was reprimanded at TBU and fell out of favor and was on the outside looking in.

Now way Novi Musk can reel in MG - Novi's not strong enough. It will be the first shot across the bow with the Tampa Mafia taking over FP. The brothers will end up on the outside looking in.

Comment

Just like the fat psycho 07 dad who was thrown out but didn’t want to leave the game. West Pasco grow some stones. You know that is embarrassing control your daddy coaches. You enable that in your club. You had men hitting women out there. You fuel that behavior so it’s all your fault. No one ☝️ Is putting up with that.

Comment

Just like the fat psycho 07 dad who was thrown out but didn’t want to leave the game. West Pasco grow some stones. You know that is embarrassing control your daddy coaches. You enable that in your club. You had men hitting women out there. You fuel that behavior so it’s all your fault. No one ☝️ Is putting up with that.
                        I heard the guy that put the choke hold on MG is an ex-Army Ranger. No wonder the little place kicker is lawyering up - that's the only way he is going to beat that guy.

Comment

Automatico got his ass beat at Disney a couple of years ago.

Comment

Looks like he ran across someone able and willing to shut him up. He has a rep as a foul mouthed, hot headed bully in the soccer community.
                            He did at Disney too. He never expected the opposing coach to call him out and not back down when he challenged him to fight. Was getting his ***** whooped till security stepped in.

Comment

Let’s see if he is there to coach against TBU. We got something for those west Pasco twats. One thing is to be competitive but that is so embarrassing for the west Pasco brand. Won’t be able to hide anymore Thunder.

Comment

MG is out of control. Everyone has seen it, everyone knows it.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X