X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    what is this post about?

I think the thread has lost its original topic.
    Inter Miami v. Orlando City 12/12 at Inter fields.
    What’s the game times and ages?

Comment

Inter Miami v. Orlando City 12/12 at Inter fields.
      What’s the game times and ages?
      This is great for fl soccer haters to come watch the level being played at the top.

Comment

This is great for fl soccer haters to come watch the level being played at the top.
        LOL! give me a break! Florida soccer is low level stuff

Comment

You think that's high level🤔.yes for florida it's high level. Outside florida it's not.

Comment

They think high level is inter beating wff 7-0😂.

Comment

Soccer is ridiculous in this state! IM bush league training

Comment

Soccer is ridiculous in this state! IM bush league training
                You would think they would toss IM a bone since the game is being played here. Kreiss made the team at least

https://www.yahoo.com/news/22-player...220714129.html

Comment

WFF is somewhat of an embarrassment. No qualms with MLS league other than that they do not update the scores regularly. This should be like basic for any league. I just think it is wrong to only think of an MLS elite team as a team that plays in this league. The competition schedule could easily be filled with 2 leagues, providing a broader experience with different types of clubs. I understand covid makes it impossible at this moment; I am talking about under normal circumstances. You can't play only 4-5 teams on a rotating basis and call it a league to the exclusion of all other competition.

Comment

WFF is somewhat of an embarrassment. No qualms with MLS league other than that they do not update the scores regularly. This should be like basic for any league. I just think it is wrong to only think of an MLS elite team as a team that plays in this league. The competition schedule could easily be filled with 2 leagues, providing a broader experience with different types of clubs. I understand covid makes it impossible at this moment; I am talking about under normal circumstances. You can't play only 4-5 teams on a rotating basis and call it a league to the exclusion of all other competition.

They dont have the coaching and training there at flames. They have a few on the u14s that are really good but lack a complete team.

Comment

Thats the way its going to be until they get other clubs to buy in but that's not going to happen. Get use to playing the same 4-5 clubs or move to ECNL. We are disappointed in this league so far and probably move next year for our sons last year.

Comment

You think that's high level🤔.yes for florida it's high level. Outside florida it's not.
                        What an idiot you are, of course we live in Florida, why are you commenting on a Florida forum then?
                        This is a chance for those who say fla is rec, ecnl is better , club teams and high school blah blahetc...
                        These are the only 2 free to play clubs and supposedly have the most talent.

Comment

What an idiot you are, of course we live in Florida, why are you commenting on a Florida forum then?
                          This is a chance for those who say fla is rec, ecnl is better , club teams and high school blah blahetc...
                          These are the only 2 free to play clubs and supposedly have the most talent.
                          Orlando city and IM are good here in florida. Outside florida they fall short . Yes IM is the best club florida offers .if that makes you feel better

Comment

Orlando city and IM are good here in florida. Outside florida they fall short . Yes IM is the best club florida offers .if that makes you feel better
                            And where are you getting that information from? Last time I checked before covid IM had beaten teams from the west.
                            stop talking out of @$$ jealous hater with 0 facts.

Comment

And where are you getting that information from? Last time I checked before covid IM had beaten teams from the west.
                              stop talking out of @$$ jealous hater with 0 facts.
                              Look at the quality of play the decision making!! Florida has fast kids that’s it, no quality! Super low iq!!

Comment

Look at the quality of play the decision making!! Florida has fast kids that’s it, no quality! Super low iq!!
                                Your kid lives and plays soccer in florida. What is his excuse for having a low soccer iq

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X