Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    There are a hand full of 05’s left in the U17 side. OCSC sent most to other programs.
    Regardless, the question is why are they better as a team now? Is it the coaching or something else like culture?
    I personally think it is the culture that is in that building. I know a lot of those 05's from last year as we have a son who played with them until they left MVA and moved to Osceola and they all are very good players. What happened? Culture ??

Comment

Regardless, the question is why are they better as a team now? Is it the coaching or something else like culture?
      I personally think it is the culture that is in that building. I know a lot of those 05's from last year as we have a son who played with them until they left MVA and moved to Osceola and they all are very good players. What happened? Culture ??
      Because they brought better players

Comment

Because they brought better players
        I don't think so, still basically the same team. I think it is the culture.
        Did they lose yesterday in a scrimmage 6-1 to OCYS u18's?

Comment

I don't think so, still basically the same team. I think it is the culture.
          Did they lose yesterday in a scrimmage 6-1 to OCYS u18's?
          No and most players are new. My son is part of the 2004 group so cry me a river. Best team according to him in the past few seasons.

Comment

the rumors are true.

They will no longer fund ocsc.

Comment

No and most players are new. My son is part of the 2004 group so cry me a river. Best team according to him in the past few seasons.
              That is good to hear , I did not believe it but several dads and moms were talking about it out at the fields Sunday at Seminole during the ECNL games.
              Good luck this season.

Comment

the rumors are true.

IF this is true, what will happen to the players in on the U15 side this season?

Comment

IF this is true, what will happen to the players in on the U15 side this season?
                  Pay up $$$

Comment

the rumors are true.

Except they already gave most of their top players uniforms and full gear for the year. Some others not so lucky.

Comment

no just money there is no talent.

Marcelo has no clue. His son is lost.

There is something to say of Rush OCYS IdeaSports, they "develop" and OCSC poaches players and makes them home grown.
                      Marcelo is a joke. Academy not strong at all and look at the 2 HG players he got signed. Should never have been signed but under pressure by club to get some HG signed. Those 2 HG are playing for OCB and not even standing out while OCB is as bad this year with Marcelo as the team last year that Marcelo said was terrible. A joke.

Comment

Marcelo is a joke. Academy not strong at all and look at the 2 HG players he got signed. Should never have been signed but under pressure by club to get some HG signed. Those 2 HG are playing for OCB and not even standing out while OCB is as bad this year with Marcelo as the team last year that Marcelo said was terrible. A joke.
                        MN and JC guardiola same crap!

Comment

Both can be traced back to Weston and Pastora, so its all a scam!

Comment

Marcelo has not lasted anywhere. He even brought in players on loan to play for him on OCB instead of playing guys in academy or were in academy in the past. Why bring in South America players on loan if OCB about developing HG? Because he wanted to make sure OCB better than last year but backfired on him as team looks worse

Comment

Marcelo has not lasted anywhere. He even brought in players on loan to play for him on OCB instead of playing guys in academy or were in academy in the past. Why bring in South America players on loan if OCB about developing HG? Because he wanted to make sure OCB better than last year but backfired on him as team looks worse
                              It seems to me that soccer in this state is a joke no matter where you are, crap coaching, scandal and dis organized. All controlled by South Americans who can’t play soccer apparently because I don’t see any of them going anywhere for next level stuff.

Comment

You are not far from the truth. He has not been relevant in youth soccer for a very long time, DC booted him and he had nowhere to go. He gave a ring to a friend and the OC ownership bailed him out. I don't know JC at all and I hear he is a very good coach but if he is reporting to MN, he could be limited in what he wants to do. MN even put his son in a scout position, he knows nothing about scouting and not that it always matters but has very little ability as a soccer player. He's a joke. At least he is a nice person.
                                OC will not improve until they drop the relationship with MN and move on or what is the saying,"MLSNext"

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X