Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

South Shore Select + Scorpions + Breakers Merger

Has the age of consolidation finally come for the South Shore? The synergies created by the clubs could prove to be overwhelming. Competition is fierce for talent and money down there. It would signal the beginning of the end for other clubs down that way.

Would the boys programs become a casualty?

Perhaps both girls sides would exist as Breakers Select and the boys sides would become Scorpions Select?

Was there an announcement or is this a "what if" thread?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      No, this is a "who cares" thread.

Comment

What if.

Comment

The masters of hype looked around after this weekend and realized just how screwed they are so now they are floating trial balloons here to see if they can pull some poor schmucks in over the winter to stop their bleed. These two clubs are a joke. Remember the whole moving to Marlboro and Breakers things. This is how both started and neither proved to have any meat on the bones.

Comment

This is RETARDED!
            You have zero clue.

Comment

This is RETARDED!
              You have zero clue.
              Please stop throwing around that word. I've seen it on these boards way too much.

Comment

Please stop throwing around that word. I've seen it on these boards way too much.
                Agreed. People, let's stop being morons.

Comment

Agreed. People, let's stop being morons.
                  Are the folks who are retarded bothered by the name or just the self-righteous pontificators?

Comment

Are the folks who are retarded bothered by the name or just the self-righteous pontificators?
                    What's the problem? Did they spell it wrong?

Comment

I agree with you.

People, stop using the word "zero". Its not a real number. And its retarded.

Pi, on the other hand... Now THERE'S a real number. That's a MAN'S number.

Comment

You are a clown

This is RETARDED!
                        You have zero clue.
                        Typical South Shore Trash! These two teams have the most dysfunctional parents ever.

Comment

back on topic kids.

Only on TS can something go so way off topic so quickly. This SSS/Scorpion merger has been talked about FOREVER. It is boring, an accurate word that should offend nobody. This topic is as interesting as watching grass grow. The political correctness lessons were a little more interesting but also became boring. I hope this merger does not happen. That is my input plain and simple.

Comment

Typical South Shore Trash! These two teams have the most dysfunctional parents ever.
                            Everyone on the South Shore is Trash? Where is this magical land you come from where pedigree and high class is so prominent? I would like to visit said superior location so I can learn and improve myself. Maybe you could be my mentor.

Comment

I hope they do merge finally. Some of the comments saythis topic is boring. I agree because of the assumption that it would never happen. The reason why it keeps coming up is that it makes alot of sense. JMO

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X