Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Beating PDAs second team 1-0 is nothing to brag about. Go home dad, you’re drunk.
    What team did your kid’s team beat this weekend?

Comment

When you can’t beat NYSC by more than FSA did, you lose the crown.

Try going with “Baddest little non-ecnl team around.” It has a nice ring to it.
      I’d have to agree with this.

Comment

NEFC in the ‘07 group at their tournament. Three chances to take down the baddest little team around. Willing to bet no one shows

Stars or Scorps. Let’s goooooooo
        Why would anyone “show” for scrimmages against a bunch of sub par teams?

Comment

What team did your kid’s team beat this weekend?
          They beat the local town team to the ice cream stand. What, not good enough for ya?

Comment

NEFC in the ‘07 group at their tournament. Three chances to take down the baddest little team around. Willing to bet no one shows

Stars or Scorps. Let’s goooooooo
            NEFC skipped Jefferson Cup, PDA & CFC tournaments and you are calling teams out for not going to the NEFC Thanksgiving scrimmages! Ha!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Beating PDAs second team 1-0 is nothing to brag about. Go home dad, you’re drunk.
              Dude- PDA’s 2nd team would easily beat any GAL team not named Tophat. Good win for Scorpions.

Comment

never said ECNL schedule... just said competitive games prob referring to against the MA ENCL teams

No idea about SPOL or Bayside but i highly doubt Aztec would lose to Blue regional.

Stars Blue barely beats anyone they play. They kind of suck. Didn’t they also lose to stars white in an intersquad scrimmage? I highly doubt Blue could beat any of this teams you named.

Comment

Dude- PDA’s 2nd team would easily beat any GAL team not named Tophat. Good win for Scorpions.
                  is GA even playing this fall? All I read about from GA is Oakwood and Seacoast playing regularly. Not exactly 2 powerhouses to say the least.

Comment

Stars Blue barely beats anyone they play. They kind of suck. Didn’t they also lose to stars white in an intersquad scrimmage? I highly doubt Blue could beat any of this teams you named.
                    nice.......stars white dad chiming in at 1:30am on a Tuesday night.

Comment

Hhhmmmmmm.... Talking Soccer goes down the same time that the GA announces a big partnership with MLS.

https://www.usyouthsoccer.org/assets...2020.pdf?35749

Now starting to wonder if the ECNL has TS in its pocket
                      Plausible. TS is run by a Stars staff member. ECNL is run by Stars in this area. Certainly plausible, but doubtful

Comment

What happened when they played for real ?

Comment

NEFC Tournament 2007 top bracket

NEFC 2007 GA
                          SPOL
                          NEFC SS Elite
                          NEFC West Elite
                          Lol....

Comment

I would have to agree that PDA's second team is very good. They are certainly a better team than FSA or Stars White. PDA's first team is in another universe. I am surprised they dont balance the two teams out instead of making it A/B. They have more than enough talent there based on what i saw at the pre season event.

Comment

I learned last week on this very thread if you haven't seen a team with your own eyes, then you cannot comment on their quality.

So, what impressed you about Tophat? What didn't impress you about Pateadores?

Comment

Scorpions had a decent weekend. Win vs pda white but loss vs. world class.
                                This is what is great (and a bit crazy) about NE ECNL. Blue has handled World Class the last couple of times they've played. World Class beats Scorpions. But it would surprise no one if Scorpions beats Blue this weekend.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X