Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You're comparing apples to oranges. The whistleblower followed federal guidelines, presented evidence to the IG, was interviewed by the IG, had his allegations investigated and confirmed by the government, and then had his story shared with congress after it was verified. And then it was verified under oath.
    So I guess the answer is you like whistleblowers as long as they’re politically advantageous for you. This whistleblower worked with the Biden family in the private sector which blows your whole federal guidelines nonsense to pieces. He’s not looking to start an impeachment either he’s just putting out the truth. You may not like it because it hurts your boy but it’s far more credible than some anonymous source that never came forward.

Comment

Wake up out of your trance. Many "political" people like me? Pointing out the gaping holes in your disproved conspiracy theory doesn't make me political. Just logical. Enjoy Tucker tonight.
      This is like talking to my 4 year old that puts his fingers in his ears when you say something he does not want to hear. I will make my judgement after the evidence is in tonight

Comment

No answer to any of my questions? You ask that I watch Tucker when he's been proven a liar by the FBI, Barr, the Wall Street Journal and Fox News. You want me to watch Tucker even though his attorney's defense in court is that Tucker is not real news that anyone should be believe? You're delusional.

You Literally Can't Believe The Facts Tucker Carlson Tells You. So Say Fox's Lawyers:
        https://www.npr.org/2020/09/29/91774...ay-fox-s-lawye
        NPR lol they just came out in favor of censorship and should be defunded for doing so.

Southern District of New York 😂 Judge Berman was a real stand up guy protecting Epstein and Maxwell. Good track record.

Comment

Barret was the first justice in 151 years to not get one vote from the minority party. She's wholly unqualified - has barely been on the bench. Call me crazy but I prefer justices with substantial experience. We need term limits for SCOTUS and top Federal judges.
          She never tried a case as a lead lawyer to verdict either. If she did any less pro bono work, she would have done zero, which happens to be very Christian of her - not.

Her daddy was a lawyer for big oil, so there IS that....

All in all pretty underwhelming featherweight.

Comment

NPR lol they just came out in favor of censorship and should be defunded for doing so.

Southern District of New York 😂 Judge Berman was a real stand up guy protecting Epstein and Maxwell. Good track record.
            Different poster - you didn’t respond to that person’s point ....that FOX’s own lawyers said the following about tucker

read U.S. District Judge Mary Kay Vyskocil's opinion, leaning heavily on the arguments of Fox's lawyers: The "'general tenor' of the show should then inform a viewer that [Carlson] is not 'stating actual facts' about the topics he discusses and is instead engaging in 'exaggeration' and 'non-literal commentary.' "

She wrote: "Fox persuasively argues, that given Mr. Carlson's reputation, any reasonable viewer 'arrive[s] with an appropriate amount of skepticism' about the statement he makes."

Vyskocil, an appointee of President Trump's, added, "Whether the Court frames Mr. Carlson's statements as 'exaggeration,' 'non-literal commentary,' or simply bloviating for his audience, the conclusion remains the same — the statements are not actionable."
            “Bloviating for his audience” judge is talking about you con.

Be proud

Comment

This is like talking to my 4 year old that puts his fingers in his ears when you say something he does not want to hear. I will make my judgement after the evidence is in tonight
              Just remember that Tucker “is not stating actual facts” but just engaging in “exaggeration” and “non-literal commentary”

Ouch

Maybe he’s just “bloviating.”

Too funny .

Comment

Wow. Bobulinski is coming across as even more butt hurt than Tucker.

Weak. Very weak.

Poor baby Bobulinski.

Comment

A 4 year old is just above the level of your intellect, so I can understand your 4 year old not wanting to listen to your nonsense. It's such nonsense that Trump's campaign has given up on this absurd story. You're one of the few children that wants to keep talking about it.

Trump’s Campaign Backs Off Hunter Biden Attacks
                  https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-...story?ref=home

Comment

Weak. Very weak.

Poor baby Bobulinski.
                    You wish. Good luck with that

Comment

Weak. Very weak.

Poor baby Bobulinski.
                      Awww that's a cute dismissal of a legitimate whistleblower. He should've showed more guts and remained anonymous ;)

And Tucker is far from butt hurt after having the highest rated month in the history of cable news. He's doing just fine.

Comment

Awww that's a cute dismissal of a legitimate whistleblower. He should've showed more guts and remained anonymous ;)

And Tucker is far from butt hurt after having the highest rated month in the history of cable news. He's doing just fine.
                        Hahaha

Swing ....and a miss ....Didn’t even trend on social media ....your poor butt hurt little 👶’s!

Comment

Hahaha

Swing ....and a miss ....Didn’t even trend on social media ....your poor butt hurt little 👶’s!
                          With just a week to go it’s the lickspittles’ Hail Mary. Got nothing else.

Comment

Hahaha

Do you have a brain? Why would something trend on the platforms that censored the same story? Not too bright my friend.

Comment

Do you have a brain? Why would something trend on the platforms that censored the same story? Not too bright my friend.
                              Bobulinski was credible. Joe Biden lied about his involved in business with China and other nations. The questions remaining are 1) will the media cover it?; and 2) will enough people care?

Clearly, from the comments on this site, there are people that have chosen to ignore and do not care. Lets hope most are more objective and understand the consequences of being compromised by foreign governments.

Comment

Coronavirus

Bobulinski was credible. Joe Biden lied about his involved in business with China and other nations. The questions remaining are 1) will the media cover it?; and 2) will enough people care?

Clearly, from the comments on this site, there are people that have chosen to ignore and do not care. Lets hope most are more objective and understand the consequences of being compromised by foreign governments.
                                brainwashed sheep is a brainwashed sheep. you cant fix stupid.

TRUMP2020

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X