Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    That's the one thing that CC has going for it. 2 good 04 keepers. Let's set up a trade! lol
    I'm not at the club but I've seen the 04 team play. The midfield is talented. 2 quality CB's as well.

Comment

Bumping above stupid political posts.

\
      I'm not at the club but I've seen the 04 team play. The midfield is talented. 2 quality CB's as well.

Comment

Bumping above stupid political posts.

\
        Why did you do this CC girls defender just want this to die

Comment

The over / Under for CC winning a game this weekend is 1 game. Anyone taking the over?
          You obviously know nothing about line making. CC got swept last time out against the Chargers. The book would get absolutely slaughtered with the o/u being 1. You could bet the house on the under know CC would have to win 2 games for your wager to lose. That ain’t happening.

The line should be Chargers o/u at .5 +250.

That way you get $250 for every $100 wagered.

Comment

Not to disparage a single player, but according to the US Soccer website, she gave up 62 goals last season. No business playing at that level and the club has a history of getting players and keepers placed on high level programs. Every decent keeper in the area should be trying to get on that team.
            How does a keeper give up 62 goals? You'd be better off playing without a keeper, and putting an extra field player on.

Comment

How many ECNL R games won so far?

How many Games has CC won as a club so far?

Comment

For cc girls ecnlr they had the best weekend yet. 5 losses and 1 win. At least we got our first win in the league....yay

Comment

For cc girls ecnlr they had the best weekend yet. 5 losses and 1 win. At least we got our first win in the league....yay
                  Let me guess. The 06 ECNLR girls beat the lowly 06 TBU ECNLR girls?

Comment

Let me guess. The 06 ECNLR girls beat the lowly 06 TBU ECNLR girls?
                    Yikes! That was an ugly shot.

Comment

Congratulations

Congratulations on your first team victory in the ECNL R League. First step of many. It shows your continued pursuit and dedication to excellence and the work you are putting in to the girls program.

Comment

2 wins and 4 losses for CC girls Ecnlr . Best weekend yet....yay

Comment

2 wins and 4 losses for CC girls Ecnlr . Best weekend yet....yay
                          Win or lose, it's all about DEVELOPMENT

Comment

Two things are going to happen with the girls ecnlr next year. CC is on probation because they can’t field any u11 or u12 teams so they will get kicked out next year which will make 99% of the parents happy. If for some odd reason they don’t get kicked out, they will lose lots of players because 99% of the parents know they can’t compete at this level and are tired of wasting time and money on a killing... Numbers will dwindle. The leadership at CC did the kids and parents a disservice for signing up for this league...

Comment

I’m hearing that CC and TBU are merging. They killed off Blackwatch and countryside lightning so is CC ready to turn off the lights, get a nice package and retire? Maybe this is why they have no board???

Comment

TBU could have them, I sure, if they gave the top directors 3-5 year deals to "consult". Lakewood ranch would be worth the effort, but not sure the other campuses will ever be much again.

I’m hearing that CC and TBU are merging. They killed off Blackwatch and countryside lightning so is CC ready to turn off the lights, get a nice package and retire? Maybe this is why they have no board???

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X