Joseph Buck, Revs, Georgetown
    Cole Dewhurst, Revs, Providence
    Michael Tsicoulias, Revs, Virginia
    Sam White, Revs, Boston College
    Harri Sprofera, Nobles, Brown
    Gray Hussey, NMH, Loyola Marymout
    Michael Koralishn, Seacoast, Merrimack
    Andrew Serafino, Suffield Academy, Boston College

Where did the prep school kids play club or did they not play club?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Where did the prep school kids play club or did they not play club?
      I count 6 out of 7 ISL players in that list that were GPS.

Comment

I count 6 out of 7 ISL players in that list that were GPS.
        I know all those players were on their town teams when they were little too.

Comment

There are some nice universities listed there! Congratulations to the boys.

Comment

independents

The two from BBN were at GPS, the two from Milton were at Seacoast and Rev Academy, and the one from Nobles was Bolts.

Comment

The two from BBN were at GPS, the two from Milton were at Seacoast and Rev Academy, and the one from Nobles was Bolts.
              I disagree. The Milton guys were GPS. Also you forgot the two Middlesex. Also both GPS. And Sprofera from Nobles was also GPS. I kind of know because I coached them all.

Comment

I disagree. The Milton guys were GPS. Also you forgot the two Middlesex. Also both GPS. And Sprofera from Nobles was also GPS. I kind of know because I coached them all.
                GPS is radioactive which is why no players want to list them in their bios. All those players needed to leave GPS to get the exposure necessary to commit.

Comment

GPS is radioactive which is why no players want to list them in their bios. All those players needed to leave GPS to get the exposure necessary to commit.
                  A list of white privilege. Shocking the wealth theses families have and most live in areas with excellent public schools but they just yet can’t

Comment

A list of white privilege. Shocking the wealth theses families have and most live in areas with excellent public schools but they just yet can’t
                    Is there more to this post? At least a period at the end?

Comment

What is 'shocking'?? Such an ignorant statement. You have no idea the color of the skin or nationality of the players on this list. You also have absolutely no idea how much athletic scholarship, merit aid or financial aid was received. Keep trying to incite the masses you ignorant f&@k

Comment

What is 'shocking'?? Such an ignorant statement. You have no idea the color of the skin or nationality of the players on this list. You also have absolutely no idea how much athletic scholarship, merit aid or financial aid was received. Keep trying to incite the masses you ignorant f&@k
                        Poster is jealous his kid wasn't talented or smart enough to get those opportunities and he couldn't afford to pay full price. I don't begrudge anyone making the most of opportunities their kids are given, or trying to maximize their kids education outcomes

Comment

Tomorrow is the big day!

Comment

Actually I do.

Comment

Wait? What? Wealthy white kids play soccer? In other news water is wet and the sky is blue.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X