Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Good teams always have two GK's, not sometimes, always. If a team is playing at the ECNL or MLS level and they do not carry two GK's then you have a serious problem. Either the coach is a complete fool, the club does not have enough gk's in that age group(that is a sign of a troubled club btw in most cases) or parents/politics have infected the team and that is the poison or kiss of death for the team. That means someone has put one player above the TEAM.

which one is it FKK 05's?
    Back to the good teams at ECNL level. Concorde Fire, have you heard of them?, carries 1 gk on most of their teams. Can you explain why it's a serious problem? I'd say it's a serious problem if you have 2 OK keepers and not 1 stud. If you have 1 stud why carry a 2nd keeper? Have them travel 6 hours away to sit and watch? This is pay to play, not MLS, so dont use the pro's do it argument. Please name ONE club that carries 2 keepers in every age group. Just one is all I'm asking.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2863546]

ditto to this. Current club always has two keepers and they split time 50/50 . Not saying one is better than the other but we could have a game where the starting keeper is lights out, completely in the zone. Instead of letting him ride out a hot hand they automatically sit them for the next half, new keeper comes in and coughs up the easiest shots in the first 2 minutes. even if the keepers were switched same thing happens . one is on the other is off. Club does this same thing with virtually every position on the field. Starting defenders are lights out, then subs in 3 new defenders and they cough up a goal in the first 2 minutes. You learn quick enough that some clubs don't care about winning at all, their idea of a win is everyone gets playing time and pays the check the next year.
      That's the problem with pay to play.

Comment

Back to the good teams at ECNL level. Concorde Fire, have you heard of them?, carries 1 gk on most of their teams. Can you explain why it's a serious problem? I'd say it's a serious problem if you have 2 OK keepers and not 1 stud. If you have 1 stud why carry a 2nd keeper? Have them travel 6 hours away to sit and watch? This is pay to play, not MLS, so dont use the pro's do it argument. Please name ONE club that carries 2 keepers in every age group. Just one is all I'm asking.
        You obviously do not have a clue about soccer or how a club/team should be operated but I will work in the realm of thinking you are stuck in.
        FKK 05's do not have a stud gk, he is average at best and has no feet( this is a must in today's game) so with that line of thinking, yes they should carry two gk's.

Comment

You obviously do not have a clue about soccer or how a club/team should be operated but I will work in the realm of thinking you are stuck in.
          FKK 05's do not have a stud gk, he is average at best and has no feet( this is a must in today's game) so with that line of thinking, yes they should carry two gk's.
          I bet you are everyone’s favorite dad on the sideline. I hope your kid is their best player for his own sake. Do you criticize your son’s teammates on the sideline during the gameS or do you wait for TS? You might want to take a look in the mirror and address your own integrity. Do the parents like you or just pretend and roll their eyes as you walk away? Just curious.

Comment

I bet you are everyone’s favorite dad on the sideline. I hope your kid is their best player for his own sake. Do you criticize your son’s teammates on the sideline during the gameS or do you wait for TS? You might want to take a look in the mirror and address your own integrity. Do the parents like you or just pretend and roll their eyes as you walk away? Just curious.
            I am not criticizing our kids, I am asking why our coach refuses to add another GK when we desperately need one. I am more than happy to discuss my opinions at training.

Comment

I am not criticizing our kids, I am asking why our coach refuses to add another GK when we desperately need one. I am more than happy to discuss my opinions at training.
              I’m pretty sure the multiple posts above criticized the keeper, your 10 and your striker. Maybe it wasn’t you but it seems someone is from your team.

Comment

If the person referenced Concorde Fire they are likely the parent of a girl. On the girls side they are one of the top 5 clubs in the country.

Comment

If the person referenced Concorde Fire they are likely the parent of a girl. On the girls side they are one of the top 5 clubs in the country.
                  Parent was discussing his kid’s FKK team not Concorde.

Comment

FKK 05 team isn't the only ecnl team @ FKK that has daddy issues though I will have to admit the he might be the biggest delusional parent in the club.

Comment

Parent was discussing his kid’s FKK team not Concorde.
                      Got it. I'm just an outside observer munching on popcorn while reading.

Comment

Bumping above stupid political posts.

Got it. I'm just an outside observer munching on popcorn while reading.

Comment

Bumping above stupid political posts.
                          Political posts are out of control.

Comment

Yes. It seems there is one particular troubled guy (or gal, but probably a guy) that cannot stop posting this garbage. Stick to sports!

Political posts are out of control.

Comment

I’m pretty sure the multiple posts above criticized the keeper, your 10 and your striker. Maybe it wasn’t you but it seems someone is from your team.
                              We are flawed at a couple of positions, yes striker and GK are two of the more glaring issues but honestly don't all teams have positions where you see the drop off in talent or the need to replace/challenge the current players? We have so many clubs in Orlando that we can't get the best players from our region playing together, if we could then I think Orlando would be in a better position than it currently is in terms of quality teams.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                                we are flawed at a couple of positions, yes striker and gk are two of the more glaring issues but honestly don't all teams have positions where you see the drop off in talent or the need to replace/challenge the current players? We have so many clubs in orlando that we can't get the best players from our region playing together, if we could then i think orlando would be in a better position than it currently is in terms of quality teams.
                                we only need one gk!! He is the best keeper in our club,leave him alone!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X