Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yeah, it is almost like he had access to drugs and treatments not available to anyone else.
    It's almost like you're a complete brainwashed azzhole instead of just an *******. Everyone has access to the same meds and treatment he was given. It's available at no cost. Turn off CNN libtard.

Comment

It's quite obvious the best way to combat CV19 in people over 70 is to place them in nursing homes so the patient and people around them die quickly. I call it the Cuomo plan.

Comment

Man guiliani has some good dirt to show tonight .. graphic photos and emails from the joe biden criminal enterprise ..they are going down
        Biden got my vote 50 million xs!!!

Comment

It's almost like you're a complete brainwashed azzhole instead of just an *******. Everyone has access to the same meds and treatment he was given. It's available at no cost. Turn off CNN libtard.
          No cost? Monoclonal antibody therapy is not available...

Question, do you still where the Trump swag after he is voted out of office?

Comment

No cost? Monoclonal antibody therapy is not available...

Question, do you still where the Trump swag after he is voted out of office?
            Question, is it hard to type with your head up your azz? Remdesivir and dexamethasone are available. Regeneron still in trial but had been administered to over 10k covid patients following a “compassionate use” request by their doctors. Will you keep wearing your pink puzzy hat once Biden is sent packing? You're the typical bigmouth liberal jerkoff hoping America fails. I'll be back to rub it in 11/4.

Comment

Question, is it hard to type with your head up your azz? Remdesivir and dexamethasone are available. Regeneron still in trial but had been administered to over 10k covid patients following a “compassionate use” request by their doctors. Will you keep wearing your pink puzzy hat once Biden is sent packing? You're the typical bigmouth liberal jerkoff hoping America fails. I'll be back to rub it in 11/4.

Please do.

Comment

Looked up TDS and learned it stands for Trump Derangement Syndrome. I think that's where people only pay attention to Fox News and Breitbart, and are brainwashed into worshiping the worst president in American history. Unfortunately, a Biden landslide on 11/3 will only cure a few of them. It will take a while for reality to cure others. Some will never recover. Sad.

The worst president in history was Obama. Racked up more debt in his term than all the other administrations combined, allowed the rise of ISIS, killed Seal Team 6, killed an American ambassador, slowest recovery since the great depression, supported the division of the country on racial lines, gave billions to Iran--hmmm...interesting one there, apologized for American exceptionalism, and the list goes on and on. Oh yea, and went golfing after an American journalist was beheaded--classy.

I'm sure I missed many, many more examples.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X