Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    She is probably going back to Oregon or Colorado where she was before. No way she switches to a local club.
    everything is backwards in florida from a soccer perspective. 12 yr old play like there 5. By the time they turn 15 there still learning to do a proper throw in.

Comment

Dear Coach Tm,

Please don't let tbu ruin your love of soccer and coaching. Come to florida premier. We will be receiving ecnl for the girls next season. Here at florida premier you will be giving creative contorl. You will not be micro manage, you will not have to answer to al or tt, and it very possible we can beat your tbu salary by 25k. Please think about it... One club One Family.

Comment

She is going back to Oregon, point blank enough said!!!!

Comment

She is going back to Oregon, point blank enough said!!!!
          Who cares? Coaches are a dime a dozen. Clearly she’s just another mercenary who ups and leaves every time an extra dollar sign is waved in front of her. They have no loyalty to the players and will disappear at the drop of a hat. In a month it will be Tiffany who?

Comment

Clearly the lawn and pool service coaches would be upset that TM just jumps right over them into a director position. Remember they traveled a long distance to get where they are today. They had to change their names from Juan to John and Pedro to Paul. You guys have no idea of the dangerous terrain crossing the rio grande is. I would give them a bonus just because of that. God bless them...Mas Rapido Mas Rapido....

Comment

I know tm personally. The decision to leave was very difficult. She had many sleepless night before she made her final decision. She said and I quote "Al has created such a hostile work environment, I can't see myself being happy here.

Comment

I have my thoughts on AL based on his videos but I don't claim to really know the guy. But if you personally know TN, do you think she wants her thoughts aired on this forum? Maybe better to keep that to yourself and wish her well.

I know tm personally. The decision to leave was very difficult. She had many sleepless night before she made her final decision. She said and I quote "Al has created such a hostile work environment, I can't see myself being happy here.

Comment

Dear Coach Tm,

Please don't let tbu ruin your love of soccer and coaching. Come to florida premier. We will be receiving ecnl for the girls next season. Here at florida premier you will be giving creative contorl. You will not be micro manage, you will not have to answer to al or tt, and it very possible we can beat your tbu salary by 25k. Please think about it... One club One Family.
                  TM is the new Girls Director at WFF. Confirmed today.

Comment

TM is the new Girls Director at WFF. Confirmed today.
                    Made you look...made you look...now you are in the baby book

Comment

Please don't begin to think you know all the motivation behind her decision as I'm sure there were many factors... TM is a 100% class act and a great coach! One thing is for certain, she will NOT be going to WFF!

Comment

Please don't begin to think you know all the motivation behind her decision as I'm sure there were many factors... TM is a 100% class act and a great coach! One thing is for certain, she will NOT be going to WFF!

You are absolutely correct. She will be going to cc

Comment

TM is a 100% class act and a great coach!
                          If you used class act and great coach to describe TM, you obviously don't know her.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X