X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well...
    Have you seen the Stars 00s take over a game against decent competition?
    I mean, singularly change the outcome?
    Thought not
    Again with the bashing. Now it's your turn. We have one forward who is a great scorer. Has she taken over a game vs great competition? I'd say no. Played great, but no one really takes over a game vs a great team. She has taken over other games, but lesser teams. Another girl is a midfielder, and admittedly, not sure why she is on NT. I did not see myself, but heard younger stars girl dominated in AZ. When I have seen her she is great.
    Now the truth, and you won't like it. MKM can take over a weak team, but has NEVER taken over a team with a strong defense or strong defender. You haven't played anyone yet, and stop it with the NPL nonsense. She is good at one thing, grabbing and pulling the last defender one way, while she runs to goal. That's it, that's all she has. No technical ability, no soccer iQ. No vision. When refs are on to her, she is called for foul after foul. If they don't see, and the defender is weak, she scores goals. She was invited to the u-16 my camp in April of 2015. One and done. WHY DO YOU THINK THAT WAS?? there's no technical ability, and you don't get away with that crap at international levels. If you could more would do it. She's getting another chance to show if she improved on her shortcomings. From what I have seen that answer is NO. Sorry psycho bitch mom, another one and done. You were smart to take the early offer from Duke. I'm sure they already realized their mistake

Comment

How did this get to be a Breakers-Stars thing? Are you guys nuts? There are Breakers and Stars players at a lot of schools, and your girls will be playing together. What then? And, yes, MKM's mom is a loon, but I don't think she would be that dumb to post this. My guess is it's someone from the club or another nutty parent who posts constantly. And to the poster who recognized we are not all this whacked, thank you. There are nuts with every club.

Comment

Lol
        The forward is a great scorer? OK. The midfielder even you don't understand. MKM is one dimensional, but scores a ton of goals. She didnt stick because she had JD as an "assistant" coach. Think about that for a minute- if your IQ allows for thinking.

Comment

How did this get to be a Breakers-Stars thing? Are you guys nuts? There are Breakers and Stars players at a lot of schools, and your girls will be playing together. What then? And, yes, MKM's mom is a loon, but I don't think she would be that dumb to post this. My guess is it's someone from the club or another nutty parent who posts constantly. And to the poster who recognized we are not all this whacked, thank you. There are nuts with every club.
          It became a stars breakers thing when you asked the stars NT players. You brought this on yourself

Comment

One and done doesn't really apply when you don't really even get the "one" because you don't get on the field. MK show them what they've been missing.

Comment

One and done doesn't really apply when you don't really even get the "one" because you don't get on the field. MK show them what they've been missing.
              Ya show them the same stuff they were missing two years ago. Same limited skill set, same result. Stars kids all have been constants on the NT. She won't be. Apparently NEFC parents are easier to impress than NT coaches.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                It was in the initial post. Yes, they are nuts, and we are nuts to be reading this sh$$. On Easter. I'm off to be iwith my family. Reading TS is depressing.

Comment

Its easy to impress your own coach who has a financial interest in keepig your presence in the camps. Not unique michigan Hawks guy same deal. keeping the prestige of national call-ups is important to growing your club and padding your wallet. Yeah those stars kids are sooo much better than the rest of the USA. Plus we all know just how great thr uSSF is a picking both YNT coaches and players just look at their great success in Jordan...oh wait...

Comment

You people sure have a lot to say. I'd hate to be your kids' college coach.

Comment

Again with the bashing. Now it's your turn. We have one forward who is a great scorer. Has she taken over a game vs great competition? I'd say no. Played great, but no one really takes over a game vs a great team. She has taken over other games, but lesser teams. Another girl is a midfielder, and admittedly, not sure why she is on NT. I did not see myself, but heard younger stars girl dominated in AZ. When I have seen her she is great.
                      Now the truth, and you won't like it. MKM can take over a weak team, but has NEVER taken over a team with a strong defense or strong defender. You haven't played anyone yet, and stop it with the NPL nonsense. She is good at one thing, grabbing and pulling the last defender one way, while she runs to goal. That's it, that's all she has. No technical ability, no soccer iQ. No vision. When refs are on to her, she is called for foul after foul. If they don't see, and the defender is weak, she scores goals. She was invited to the u-16 my camp in April of 2015. One and done. WHY DO YOU THINK THAT WAS?? there's no technical ability, and you don't get away with that crap at international levels. If you could more would do it. She's getting another chance to show if she improved on her shortcomings. From what I have seen that answer is NO. Sorry psycho bitch mom, another one and done. You were smart to take the early offer from Duke. I'm sure they already realized their mistake
                      zzzzz....girls soccer.....zzzzzzz. Wake me up at half time

Comment

zzzzz....girls soccer.....zzzzzzz. Wake me up at half time
                        *** are you talking about? All soccer. Zzzzzzzz. We watch cuz our kids are playing. If you are watching soccer, and your KIDS AREN'T PLAYING, you really need a life

Comment

So what stands out to me I. This thread is how few girls we have in this state of NT caliber. GDA won't change that. Just why should the top players give up high school to do GDA?

Comment

Ya show them the same stuff they were missing two years ago. Same limited skill set, same result. Stars kids all have been constants on the NT. She won't be. Apparently NEFC parents are easier to impress than NT coaches.
                            Glad to see other kids having a chance to go NT camps. JD's run is over regarding involvement with NT Camps . Looks like even playing field now

Comment

This talk is getting old. My daughter plays for Breakers. She has friends on Stars. Enough. You look like fools. There are annoying Stars parents too, but one look at this debate shows that Breakers are winning the race to the bottom.

Comment

This talk is getting old. My daughter plays for Breakers. She has friends on Stars. Enough. You look like fools. There are annoying Stars parents too, but one look at this debate shows that Breakers are winning the race to the bottom.
                                Oh, no mon frère, my fellow Stars parents got to the bottom years ago and they are just dragging you down because misery loves company.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X