X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

U18 nt

http://www.ussoccer.com/stories/2017...-training-camp

All with birth year 2000. Did JD lose his influence over this age group?

Breakers Academy player selected. Interesting we are seeing more Breakers and less Stars on NT lists as of late. Is the tide turning? Or is it simply the Breakers name and partnership with US Soccer?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
      http://www.ussoccer.com/stories/2017...-training-camp

All with birth year 2000. Did JD lose his influence over this age group?
      You are an a&&. How about congratulations to MKM?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Breakers Academy player selected. Interesting we are seeing more Breakers and less Stars on NT lists as of late. Is the tide turning? Or is it simply the Breakers name and partnership with US Soccer?
        Why it has to be politics? Nothing that you mentioned. The NT scouts are watching games and they will be calling kids here and there. Yes what about congrats to the kid and leave the rest alone.

Comment

Congrats to MKM!! What an amazing accomplishment!

Comment

Congrats MK!! Go Duke!!

Comment

Is this the roster of the U18 WNT or is it a training camp? It is a great accomplishment either way, but I couldn't tell if this is the team.

Comment

Is this the roster of the U18 WNT or is it a training camp? It is a great accomplishment either way, but I couldn't tell if this is the team.
                it is a training camp for u-18s. 24 player roster. U-17s are traveling to Italy for training and tournament. That is a smaller team roster (20)

Comment

There are many "teams" that go to different events (ie La Manga) . The NT looks at them all like one big pool and moves kids in and out in a continuous evaluation process.

Comment

Why it has to be politics? Nothing that you mentioned. The NT scouts are watching games and they will be calling kids here and there. Yes what about congrats to the kid and leave the rest alone.
                    As someone who has watched for nearly 3 decades, yes in some ways politics does have something to do with it. For a time the NTs were packed with west coast kids, then there was a shift to east coast. Now it looks like we're back to west coast. It has a lot to do with where the coaches on the NT staff are from. I'm not sure it's a conscious political thing or just simply they are more familiar with kids in the areas they are from so they select the known entity.

Congrats to the young lady from Rhode Island.

Comment

MKM is way more deserving than the stars kids ever were. None of those kids have ever taken over a game like MKM can. It's really pathetic that it took the breakers affiliation to get more deserving kids into the mix. This is a camp to look at additional kids for the pool. I hope MK sticks. Great kid too. Some of the previous regime were uber clique oriented. Circled the wagons to keep new kids out. A roster of mostly new kids with a few of their "top" players to measure against should offer a fair assessment. Sometimes they bring kids into a camp full of incumbents and the newbies don't even see the field. Crazy garbage and look what happens... USA on the decline.

Comment

This post is ridiculous. I know most of the girls, and they are all deserving. Sorry, dad. You are living up to your rep. Joining the ranks of btdt.

Comment

MKM is way more deserving than the stars kids ever were. None of those kids have ever taken over a game like MKM can. It's really pathetic that it took the breakers affiliation to get more deserving kids into the mix. This is a camp to look at additional kids for the pool. I hope MK sticks. Great kid too. Some of the previous regime were uber clique oriented. Circled the wagons to keep new kids out. A roster of mostly new kids with a few of their "top" players to measure against should offer a fair assessment. Sometimes they bring kids into a camp full of incumbents and the newbies don't even see the field. Crazy garbage and look what happens... USA on the decline.
                          Honestly?? That's a great accomplishment, but absolutely NO need to put down other players. Pathetic!!

Comment

Regardless of what the other posters are saying, I think you're right. No wonder USSF is taking control back from ECNL. In 5 years time, you will see the US dominate again.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                              Regardless of what the other posters are saying, I think you're right. No wonder USSF is taking control back from ECNL. In 5 years time, you will see the US dominate again.
                              Why don't you doublecheck with her teammates. This is her dad posting. And he has never been a better soccer player. Be careful about how going on an anonymous forum and taking about how great kids are. The truth will come out.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X