Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Synergy coaches not much more than rec coaches...they should be cheap.
    Good move for Synergy players.
    That was a little pretentious no? Do you have any experience with the club? Do you know the coach bios and certifications?
    Do you assume that because there is no British or Irish accent that they must be "rec coaches?"

Comment

This is a partnership- both parties clearly believe this is something that can benefit both groups. Again, synergy will have been approached by all the big clubs and will have selected gps. This should be an exciting new opportunity for synergy players with no hike in cost!!

Good luck to all involved.

Comment

This is a partnership- both parties clearly believe this is something that can benefit both groups. Again, synergy will have been approached by all the big clubs and will have selected gps. This should be an exciting new opportunity for synergy players with no hike in cost!!

Good luck to all involved.
        How does this benefit GPS?

Comment

How does this benefit GPS?
          GPS has not been able to break into the south shore market. Teaming up with an already established club is a good start. I am sure they get a piece of the Synergy pie. And Synergy gets to move out of Maple. Win/win.

Comment

GPS has not been able to break into the south shore market. Teaming up with an already established club is a good start. I am sure they get a piece of the Synergy pie. And Synergy gets to move out of Maple. Win/win.
            But you said GPS doesn't get the club. They must not get the money either. I'm confused.

Comment

Partnering with Synergy will not help GPS on the south shore. If it smells like **** and looks like ****, it's probably....

Comment

Partnering with Synergy will not help GPS on the south shore. If it smells like **** and looks like ****, it's probably....
                Agreed. Synergy isn't a serious club.

Comment

But you said GPS doesn't get the club. They must not get the money either. I'm confused.
                  I would assume GPS gets some portion of each player's tuition. And their name spread across the south shore.

Comment

Agreed. Synergy isn't a serious club.
                    Apparently GPS disagrees with you. But you probably know better because......???

Comment

So the NEC/NEP pick up another 6-7 very mediocre teams?

Comment

So the NEC/NEP pick up another 6-7 very mediocre teams?
                        I am not affiliated with GPS or Synergy. But I did see a Synergy team play at the March Madness tournament and they were pretty good.
                        If your kid plays on an elite level team I guess you never have to even come across Synergy right? So not sure why seem to care about this "partnership "

Comment

Synergy coaches not much more than rec coaches...they should be cheap.
                          Good move for Synergy players.
                          Let me guess ,the synergy coaches are mostly Brits

Comment

I am not affiliated with GPS or Synergy. But I did see a Synergy team play at the March Madness tournament and they were pretty good.
                            If your kid plays on an elite level team I guess you never have to even come across Synergy right? So not sure why seem to care about this "partnership "
                            Because some on here like to rail against those three letters: G, P, S

They hate people who make money, and whine constantly about it all day long while typing on their Dell laptops, texting on their iPhones, and drinking Dunkin' Donuts coffee.

Comment

This will go the same as when they took over Milan Boston years back or North Shore SC a few years ago. They will go along with what the club wants to do in order to have a partnership but believe me no one does business better than GPS. They will take it over in a few years time and it will just become part of the south shore. They do it with EVERY club the "Partner with"

You can spin it all you want to but look at past history. They are good at the business side of things. All that is good about a small family owned club like Synergy will be gone in 2 years time. If you think otherwise your naive.

Comment

This will go the same as when they took over Milan Boston years back or North Shore SC a few years ago. They will go along with what the club wants to do in order to have a partnership but believe me no one does business better than GPS. They will take it over in a few years time and it will just become part of the south shore. They do it with EVERY club the "Partner with"

You can spin it all you want to but look at past history. They are good at the business side of things. All that is good about a small family owned club like Synergy will be gone in 2 years time. If you think otherwise your naive.
                                Hard to disagree with any of that

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X