Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kraft - when r u going to wake up and INVEST in the revs?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kraft - when r u going to wake up and INVEST in the revs?

So much potential to be the "Patriots" of Soccer but you choose to snooze.

Start by getting rid of Burns, Heaps and Scales - three festering oblivious incompetents who are ruining the revs name. This should have been done years ago. Do it!!

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

Start by getting rid of Burns, Heaps and Scales - three festering oblivious incompetents who are ruining the revs name. This should have been done years ago. Do it!!
    Start by building a soccer stadium at Suffolk Downs. Perfect place for it on the Blue Line, 15 minutes from Downtown, 5 minutes from Logan.

Comment

Kraft is a joke and a pig, which he has proven in spades over the past year. Take away Belichick and Brady and he'd have nothing.

Comment

Kraft is a joke and a pig, which he has proven in spades over the past year. Take away Belichick and Brady and he'd have nothing.
        History remembers the winners

Comment

Yup
          And he is very different behind the scenes than the public persona set forth by his media cronies.

Comment

He really is disgusting. Zero class, including in comparison to Goodell.

Comment

He's a greedy pig. Has a son suing him for withholding his portion of the wife's inheritance. Really ugly crap.

Comment

History remembers the winners
                Just the owner!! Is it even his money??
                Never played a down!

Comment

Just the owner!! Is it even his money??
                  Never played a down!
                  When nobody shows up at games Kraft will feel economic pressure to sell. I can't believe how many showed up for a midweek craptastic game in the cold rain. Those diehards need their commitment respected but if they're just going to show up no matter what is out on the field...Well, I hope the cocoa was hot at least.

Comment

Fans are too dumb or brain washed to get that

Comment

He's a disgusting pervert. Myra's body was still warm when he began banging younger women. He hides behind the JDL and bogus philanthropic causes. Revs and fans deserve a more committed owner. That guy is a loser.

Comment

I think Brian Scales is mentally retarded. Honest, no joke.

Comment

I get a kick out of this thread because I guess it is one or two Trump haters that are the ones doing the posting. But the irony is that it's Ultra moonbat liberals that are showing up at Gillette and keeping the Revs and Kraft in business.

Comment

I think Brian Scales is mentally retarded. Honest, no joke.
                            He is by far the worst of the three. Very little between the ears.

Comment

I get a kick out of this thread because I guess it is one or two Trump haters that are the ones doing the posting. But the irony is that it's Ultra moonbat liberals that are showing up at Gillette and keeping the Revs and Kraft in business.
                              Always one moron who has to interject politics into every story. The Revs don't invest in their team, don't invest in the youth program, don't develop any of their youth players past HS age, don't retain them either...Fagundez was developed by local clubs and so was Caldwell. Neither spent more time in the Revs academy than a handful of games ...period. Has zero to do with politics. They still live off youth teams and their players coming to games which cant last forever if they keep disappointing the fans.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X