Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I envision this person to be a very angry town level coach that has a monstrous chip on their shoulder. The amusing thing to do is reverse their posts and take what they are attacking as the point of view that they are defending. In this post they would seem to be championing that no one ever has an epiphany moment and they just blindly bash away without any advice or feedback at the most expensive levels of club soccer regardless of their child's actual talent or even their disinterest in soccer.
    BTNT, this is such an interesting reply in so many ways....

First, it's YOU. You're the person who responded which is so telling in itself.

Second, you seem to think you were really clever. Of course regular people in regular life -- including the soccer community writ large -- have moments of insight, clarity, a reckoning, or whatever you want to call it. BUT, in real life, people don't happen to have these happen at the convenience of your posting shenanigans. And they don't happen to have these so conveniently in the middle of one of your typical assaults on TS. Your surface level logic always looks so silly when anyone scratches just a little deeper. And these epiphanies that you so desperately wish upon everyone are often painful, so even if they did visit TS they might not be so at-the-ready, so to speak, to jump right in, on time, to serve YOUR needs.

Thirdly, you ended above with your favorite rants. So unfortunately obvious.

Comment

Those darn crickets....of course....so sad.

Comment

I am really not btnt I generally don't look at this site on the weekends. I am taking a break from some yard work and thought I would check in to see if crazy person is still off the rails. You never disappoint. I would be happy to post some details about my daughter and her experience. I will not do it until after Memorial Day as I wouldn't want her coach to reduce her playing time anymore than it is. Club soccer coaches can be vindictive

Comment

I am really not btnt I generally don't look at this site on the weekends. I am taking a break from some yard work and thought I would check in to see if crazy person is still off the rails. You never disappoint. I would be happy to post some details about my daughter and her experience. I will not do it until after Memorial Day as I wouldn't want her coach to reduce her playing time anymore than it is. Club soccer coaches can be vindictive
          Thanks, BTNT. You've had your epiphany so why would you care, and you can't be serious that a coach would figure out who your now disinterested daughter is. After all, according to you 99% are disinterested. Oh, and for such a weakly invested person very interesting to see you interested enough to check on me and also interesting that you have a view that i never disappoint.

Comment

This guy likes having imaginary feuds. Everyone is BTNT. If you post here and do not align to this guy's views, you're probably BTNT. BTNT must be an original. He must be the only person in the world that doesn't align to your views. Don't you feel pretty silly if it's not BTNT?

Thanks, BTNT. You've had your epiphany so why would you care, and you can't be serious that a coach would figure out who your now disinterested daughter is. After all, according to you 99% are disinterested. Oh, and for such a weakly invested person very interesting to see you interested enough to check on me and also interesting that you have a view that i never disappoint.

Comment

This guy likes having imaginary feuds. Everyone is BTNT. If you post here and do not align to this guy's views, you're probably BTNT. BTNT must be an original. He must be the only person in the world that doesn't align to your views. Don't you feel pretty silly if it's not BTNT?
              I agree and wanted to write this -

Maybe this has been asked before but I wanted to ask anyway. Why does it matter if BTDT is posting or not? Maybe the guy is the worst person in the world or maybe he's the best person in the world. Maybe he posts 100 times a day and maybe he goes weeks without. Why do you care? It's SOOOO annoying how many threads get ruined by the person who has to call out BTDT on so many posts.

This same person, I think, ridicules the school or daughter of BTDT because she went to a school that wasn't D1 - that's awful to keep doing over and over again. And yet you claim to do so for the good of the board or because you want to tell everyone how hypocritical it is.
              It's disgusting because now you are calling attention to a girl who hasn't done anything to deserve this. WHY are you doing this so much?

Whoever you are, I consider you a monster for that alone. You are completely freaked out over this guy and I knew girls like this in college or high school that were so nasty to other girls. They would claim they hated the girl because of this or that, but bottom line it came down to jealousy and they were obsessed with bringing that girl down. I'm a mom and I've seen moms in my town do the same thing or the way they criticize, gossip or huddle together to talk about other kids or families. It's no different.

Please, whoever you are, I am pleading with you to stop. It's not healthy and it's so distracting for those of us who are coming on here to read about soccer trends or clubs or coaches. A lot of what is posted here is useless and negative, but there are some helpful threads and even those, after a while, get ruined by "Thank you, BTDT....." which is all accusatory and nasty.

Whatever the guy did to you, please let it go. Please.

Comment

Maybe this has been asked before but I wanted to ask anyway. Why does it matter if BTDT is posting or not? Maybe the guy is the worst person in the world or maybe he's the best person in the world. Maybe he posts 100 times a day and maybe he goes weeks without. Why do you care? It's SOOOO annoying how many threads get ruined by the person who has to call out BTDT on so many posts.

This same person, I think, ridicules the school or daughter of BTDT because she went to a school that wasn't D1 - that's awful to keep doing over and over again. And yet you claim to do so for the good of the board or because you want to tell everyone how hypocritical it is.
                It's disgusting because now you are calling attention to a girl who hasn't done anything to deserve this. WHY are you doing this so much?

Whoever you are, I consider you a monster for that alone. You are completely freaked out over this guy and I knew girls like this in college or high school that were so nasty to other girls. They would claim they hated the girl because of this or that, but bottom line it came down to jealousy and they were obsessed with bringing that girl down. I'm a mom and I've seen moms in my town do the same thing or the way they criticize, gossip or huddle together to talk about other kids or families. It's no different.

Please, whoever you are, I am pleading with you to stop. It's not healthy and it's so distracting for those of us who are coming on here to read about soccer trends or clubs or coaches. A lot of what is posted here is useless and negative, but there are some helpful threads and even those, after a while, get ruined by "Thank you, BTDT....." which is all accusatory and nasty.

Agree completely. Just let it go.

Comment

You want to know why it matters? There's not enough time in the day.

Because lying, deceit, enraged agendas, intentional and gross fiction threads, pretending to be from a club just to crucify it, disparaging everyone in sight at every turn, etc, etc, etc makes a difference, and deserves to be called out.

And, btw, his kid DID go D1. He made sure of that. And then when it didn't work out he refused to let her go to an attractive D3 where she would have fit athletically and academically and despite being a family of considerable means.

This latest bit in this thread is just another example of his glaring fraudulence. It's sickening actually, and to go to those lengths to make a point about how almost everyone should just stick to town soccer is really what ought to catch your eye if you're so interested in what is over the top and what's not.

Comment

Because lying, deceit, enraged agendas, intentional and gross fiction threads, pretending to be from a club just to crucify it, disparaging everyone in sight at every turn, etc, etc, etc makes a difference, and deserves to be called out.

And, btw, his kid DID go D1. He made sure of that. And then when it didn't work out he refused to let her go to an attractive D3 where she would have fit athletically and academically and despite being a family of considerable means.

This latest bit in this thread is just another example of his glaring fraudulence. It's sickening actually, and to go to those lengths to make a point about how almost everyone should just stick to town soccer is really what ought to catch your eye if you're so interested in what is over the top and what's not.
                    Dude, you have such a warped and misguided sense of duty. Go find yourself a new cause and use your time and energy to battle real injustices in the world.

Comment

Dude, you have such a warped and misguided sense of duty. Go find yourself a new cause and use your time and energy to battle real injustices in the world.
                      I'll continue tackling some of those too.

Use the search function to pull up all the posts -- all 5-6 of them -- by Suzieskywalker. Read them carefully and then tell us what you make of someone who would go to those deceptive, fictional, and enraged lengths. Then come back and tell us about warped. 7 years later he's doing the same thing. Just made crap up posing in this thread.

Comment

So now we all know. We are all well informed. No need to carry it further. Thank you for the information.

Comment

What exactly does club soccer provide for a 14 year old playing in the NEC or league divisions? That is where my daughter plays and to be honest her BAYS team would beat the club team. My daughter told me she does not want to play high school soccer because of the 5 day a week practice schedule. She has other interests that she does not want to abandon for the fall. So why should I continue to commit time and $$ to club soccer. If that is her commitment level to soccer I would have to call it a recreational pursuit and town soccer fills the bill for that! signed not BTDT

Comment

I was interested enough to look because after reading this site for 5 years or so I know that you are just freaking out about my post and accusing BTD of writing it. It is interesting the same way as a circus freak or a car accident is. Why is it odd that a family would look at any activity once in a while and see if it is worth pursuing. Why is it odd that I would post on the subject matter being presented? Like I said a train wreck!

Comment

What exactly does club soccer provide for a 14 year old playing in the NEC or league divisions? That is where my daughter plays and to be honest her BAYS team would beat the club team. My daughter told me she does not want to play high school soccer because of the 5 day a week practice schedule. She has other interests that she does not want to abandon for the fall. So why should I continue to commit time and $$ to club soccer. If that is her commitment level to soccer I would have to call it a recreational pursuit and town soccer fills the bill for that! signed not BTDT
                              Why did you start with club to begin with? If she has no interest in high school soccer you are indeed wasting your time and money. Good luck!

Now, lastly, imagine that BTDT HAS pretended to be someone like yourself in efforts to score points for his ridiculous agendas. If you knew that to be true, what would you think?

Comment

C'mon, now your just toying with the guy. He's obviously really upset, just leave him alone. Most of us have the ability to just ignore BTDT's rants, realizing that we can make whatever decisions we feel work best for our families, but this guy just can't. It's actually funny how these two characters are so alike, they are both trying desperately to save the rest of us (one from wasting our time and money on club soccer, the other from believing the myriad bogus posts on here). It's as if they think we really use TS for actual advice when making decisions about our kids. Comical!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X