Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'd wager my $ on one of the top 5 ranked teams. (90% confidence) They are usually the best of the best and are able to pretty much take care of business when needed. Their only test is when they play each other. Everything else is playing for who knows what... the experience I guess.

Look at the results from the last 5 years and then tell me I'm wrong with my 90% confidence.

Cheers
    The surprise and often determining factor can be how many ECNL players were added to the State Cup team rosters.

Comment

What team has added ECNL players to its roster for State Cup?

Comment

The purple people eaters have. Didn't help, but they did

Comment

I'd wager my $ on one of the top 5 ranked teams. (90% confidence) They are usually the best of the best and are able to pretty much take care of business when needed. Their only test is when they play each other. Everything else is playing for who knows what... the experience I guess.

Look at the results from the last 5 years and then tell me I'm wrong with my 90% confidence.

Cheers
          They play so coach can say ..look we finished 25 th this year instead of 26th. Please come back next year so we can continue this development towards your pro career. $1500 please and thank you.

Comment

The purple people eaters have. Didn't help, but they did
            The JAYFC 2001 girls team rostered four players from the JAYFC ECNL 2001 team to try to win State Cup.

Comment

What team has added ECNL players to its roster for State Cup?
              TBU has added ECNL girls

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X