Aztecs in trouble?!?!?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by Oscar; 04-22-2015, 01:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Oscar View Post
      Given you have no screen name ill just call you KNOB GOBBLER....oh boo stop your crying KNOB GOBBLER... Why should anyone leave...real simple...AZTEC just needs to fix things....Stop making promises to kids just to keep them and let the rest suffer for it...KNOB GOBBLER do you actually read anything, or just run your mouth off...with useless commentary.... go back to your knob gobbling...oh ya they played two games stupid! one in CT and one....oh you take a guess....figure you can read a schedule... but I was random at the other Game. All ya have to do is listen to the parents complain to figure it out....
      Oscar, you seem a little peaved, r u ok?

Comment

Oscar, are your initials AB?

Comment

Originally posted by Oscar View Post
          Given you have no screen name ill just call you KNOB GOBBLER....oh boo stop your crying KNOB GOBBLER... Why should anyone leave...real simple...AZTEC just needs to fix things....Stop making promises to kids just to keep them and let the rest suffer for it...KNOB GOBBLER do you actually read anything, or just run your mouth off...with useless commentary.... go back to your knob gobbling...oh ya they played two games stupid! one in CT and one....oh you take a guess....figure you can read a schedule... but I was random at the other Game. All ya have to do is listen to the parents complain to figure it out....
          Oscar, I shall call you my precious.....thank you so much for the nickname! I totally love it.

Last weekend the U13 NPL girls didn't have two games. If you were a random person at the other game, where was it? Was it in some secret location that isn't on the publicly available NPL schedule? Or are you talking about the game on Friday night (NEP) at the Stars Complex when that team tied the Stars? Because there were no other games that took place at that field that night.

Again, if you really have complaints, talk with the club. Or leave if nothing changes as you claim. Oh - and please give me more creative nicknames. Show us that you can do better since you're calling a lot of us the same ones.

You are so interesting and yet tedious too - a fun combo. I will enjoy keeping you around for the entertainment value alone.

Comment

Last edited by Oscar; 04-22-2015, 01:49 PM.

Comment

QUOTE=Unregistered;1513523]Oscar, are your initials AB?[/QUOTE]

Nope but guess again........
              Last edited by Oscar; 04-20-2015, 04:03 PM.

Comment

Last edited by Oscar; 04-20-2015, 04:03 PM.

Comment

....:p
                  Last edited by Oscar; 04-22-2015, 01:50 PM.

Comment

your all idiots - the U13G team that is trying to play NPL sucks - bottom line (CT 12-0 loss) - the NPL team that left had some talent but they were not a NPL caliber team (so good luck to Doc) - If the seacoast U13 G come so be it - they suck too - so suck plus suck equals suck - move on you asshats!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                      your all idiots - the U13G team that is trying to play NPL sucks - bottom line (CT 12-0 loss) - the NPL team that left had some talent but they were not a NPL caliber team (so good luck to Doc) - If the seacoast U13 G come so be it - they suck too - so suck plus suck equals suck - move on you asshats!
                      I sense a lot of anger...All idiots you say....hhhmmmm ... you have not looked in the mirror as of late have you? ... your probably are not aware that AZTEC is rotating several teams around to fill the space left by DOC's team moving on...so who knows what team shows up every week...so let me understand, your saying that all the players suck....Interesting...you are partial correct...some of the players do suck ...But glad you woke up to give us this very informative review of the U-13 NPL team...Are you Lollypop's Boyfriend or are you Knob Gobblers Boyfriend........you seem to really like the word SUCK...I like this one better.....YOU SUCK!
                      Last edited by Oscar; 04-20-2015, 04:01 PM.

Comment

.....:D
                        Last edited by Oscar; 04-22-2015, 01:50 PM.

Comment

Last edited by Oscar; 04-22-2015, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Comment

Boy this is a tough thread.....Lots of opinions....not sure what to believe and what not to believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                                Boy this is a tough thread.....Lots of opinions....not sure what to believe and what not to believe.
                                Going to get uglier.... Just doing a little Re-con on some new information.
                                Last edited by Oscar; 04-21-2015, 09:30 AM.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X