Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Countdown for Brian Tuffin OUT of WPU

The magician finally ran out of dirty tricks.

Only three more days for the worst president in the history of West Pines United to be finally OUT, OUT and OUTTAHERE!

Drum roll

Glad to here this ..... it’s good for WPU I just don’t understand how one person can almost purposely destroy things . Why is the question there most be something good about him .

Comment

And you are going to have Neil?? hahahahahhaha poor little you

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

Only three more days for the worst president in the history of West Pines United to be finally OUT, OUT and OUTTAHERE!

Drum roll
        How is this going to happen in three days??

Comment

Do you know the Tuffin Man

Comment

Drum roll
            Amen!

Comment

48 hours!!!

Comment

48 hours!!!
                Is the rest of board also gone?

Comment

Is the rest of board also gone?
                  What happened to all their teams? Some age groups went from 3 to hardly 1 team

Comment

Drum roll
                    I'm sure your 14 remaining members will be happy.

Comment

Is he out?

Comment

He has been uninvolved with the club for months and nothing has changed. if you think he was the problem, then you are wrong. the structure of the club is the problem, the way the coaches behave, the way the city treats the club, the way the club treats the city. The board members are all under-qualified. one guy leaving will not change anything, but make it worse. The only person running for president is no better, he only cares about his own kid. You are all doomed. I left a few years ago and glad i did.

Comment

He has been uninvolved with the club for months and nothing has changed. if you think he was the problem, then you are wrong. the structure of the club is the problem, the way the coaches behave, the way the city treats the club, the way the club treats the city. The board members are all under-qualified. one guy leaving will not change anything, but make it worse. The only person running for president is no better, he only cares about his own kid. You are all doomed. I left a few years ago and glad i did.
                          How many board members are left?

Comment

three members are left. communications, secretary, and fundraising; plus new president

Comment

This is such a lie. If he cared about his kid, he would have left West Pines also.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X