Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    when Pastora is fired I will support Inter.
    He emptied Weston with Colombiagate, not with the players he took. Tryouts before Colombia news where packed! Weston is a safe place without him.

Comment

When complaining about Pastora get Betternet app he will blocked your VPN and eventually kick your son from the team. Or get a friend to post, but don’t be scared, that can only create more victims of bullying and harassment from him and hazing.
      Every parent will agree that safety is the most important thing here.

Comment

Great move from Inter to have Picktor Pastora in a lower team, those kids won’t miss him when he is fired. Can’t do that to the U19’s 😉

Comment

Great move from Inter to have Picktor Pastora in a lower team, those kids won’t miss him when he is fired. Can’t do that to the U19’s 😉
          fuc k off Inter Miami you ain’t got no history

Comment

Miami Shores coaches and players in inter Miami? That’s what the inter scouts scouted? 😂😂😂🤣😂🤣🤣
            Ha ha ha love it !

Comment

I guess I am feeling jealous most of our kids never even made a tryout ? Our kids in general are a little stung or humbled by it ! I just hope Inter beats us because if they don’t I am not going to be able to explain to our team why they are not on IM ? Anybody seriously it’s not a joke what will I tell them ? We will be the OC but we know it’s not a great MLS DA . But IM they should kill us will see the stress ?

Comment

I guess I am feeling jealous most of our kids never even made a tryout ? Our kids in general are a little stung or humbled by it ! I just hope Inter beats us because if they don’t I am not going to be able to explain to our team why they are not on IM ? Anybody seriously it’s not a joke what will I tell them ? We will be the OC but we know it’s not a great MLS DA . But IM they should kill us will see the stress ?
                Inter is a joke!

Comment

Ha ha ha love it !
                  Peel back the layers look inside what do you got

Comment

Why do you want him out?
                    Me because he cannot be in charge of kids, is a mayor liability to a club and evidence after Colombia is overwhelming.

Comment

Tomorrow 3 pm scrimmage inter Weston @ regional park
                      I remember Inter scouting and scrimmage at Weston, they will sit down players and put up all the ones that the DOC told them.

Comment

I remember Inter scouting and scrimmage at Weston, they will sit down players and put up all the ones that the DOC told them.
                        Wow they went over the head coaches pick? That's fuc ked up..see that's American soccer for you guys ..like I said before free isn't always good..I would rather pay for the turd I know I am receiving

Comment

Wow they went over the head coaches pick? That's fuc ked up..see that's American soccer for you guys ..like I said before free isn't always good..I would rather pay for the turd I know I am receiving
                          Head coaches? What is that? Only one DOC ruling the show. He had to hide good players on his black list, otherwise Inter will take them 🤣🤣🤣 scary cat! We all know many successful people blocked before, nice try DOC.

Comment

Head coaches? What is that? Only one DOC ruling the show. He had to hide good players on his black list, otherwise Inter will take them 🤣🤣🤣 scary cat! We all know many successful people blocked before, nice try DOC.
                            Never heard of crap like that. That doc sounds like a real winner..

Comment

fuc k off Inter Miami you ain’t got no history
                              Let’s see who has the last laugh. 🤣🤣🤣

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X