Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The reason the 14's pulled out of the bus sharing...was because it was an expensive, and wasteful endeavor that was only apparent to those 14 parents that were capable of using a phone and doing simple math.
    And the 14s are here! Let me do simple math for you. One bus for two teams: $4000. Divided by 36 players. $111 a player. You aren't getting two nights at a hotel for parents plus gas and milage for 111 bucks a weekend.

Comment

Ie-be a parent.
      Or you mean schmooze with the other red solo cup drinking parents who berate the coach, tell their kids not to listen to the schmuck, and relive their glory days? Yeahhhh, I'll pass.

Comment

The buses were a joke. Took longer, and not cost effective. Why not make friends with other families on the team and take turns driving them out of town. We’re you really not planning on attending a single out of town game? As an ECNL parent, I was relieved when that whole bus fiasco ended.
        Yet it was only the then 13s and 14s parents complaining. The rest of us don't helicopter and are getting our kids ready for college. Are you going to college with your kid to make them breakfast?

Comment

Yet it was only the then 13s and 14s parents complaining. The rest of us don't helicopter and are getting our kids ready for college. Are you going to college with your kid to make them breakfast?
          13s didn’t take a bus. And at 13 and 14, not quite getting them ready for college.

Comment

Or you mean schmooze with the other red solo cup drinking parents who berate the coach, tell their kids not to listen to the schmuck, and relive their glory days? Yeahhhh, I'll pass.
            Or enjoy watching your kid play.

Comment

Sounds like Armada parents

Comment

Clay County’s crazies

Comment

Many a JCP soccer mom hitting the sauce at their kids games!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X